Goodbye

Brenda's POV  

Today is my going away party and after everything Lucas still hasn't talked to me.

Today I had on my black Chicago Bulls leggings with a black tank top and on top of that it have on the matching crop top hoodie. Along with some red Jordan's. My straightened hair was down and free.

Lucas still hasn't talked to me and I'm actually leaving today. All of my stuff is actually coming in the car with me. Rae and I are actually going to the same college so were gonna be riding together. Which I am very happy about considering Lucas is still mad at me and that's his bestfriend. And because Rae and I are really good friends.

I just can't believe how mad he is. I thought this whole thing would blow over in a matter of minutes.

The car was already packed with all of stuff and Rae's stuff, consider we had that huge car that my parents let me take. I hugged my family and all of the guests at the party good bye before walking out the door. I opened the door to the passenger side, but before I could close it I hear my name. I looked over to see Brent, I get out of the car and leave the door open and kneel in front of him.

He has tears in his little eyes.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yeah, but don't worry you'll see me soon." I say smiling at him.

"So you'll be back tomorrow." I sigh.

"No I'll be back in four years, just four maybe a little more but on average four. You'll be ten years old big and strong." He starts to cry.

"Please don't go."

"I'm sorry Brent I have to, give me a hug." He wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me tightly.

"I'll try and talk to you everyday, ok. I'll call the house phone and I'll call you on Brett's phone so we can FaceTime ok?"

"Ok." He says while unwrapping his arms from my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I give him a quick little hug before picking him up and walking him back inside the house and by now he's balling. I give him to my mom but he grabs my hand.

"Don't go."

"I'm sorry but I have to." I snatch my hand from his tight grip and sprint back to the car before he could come out. Rae pulls off.

"I went through the same thing with my little sister."

"I'm sad and so fucking annoyed." I say fuming.

"Why are you so 'Fucking annoyed'?" Rae asks. Mocking me.

"Because Lucas still hasn't talked to me and I might not see him for four years. I'm gonna call him." I start. All him and it goes straight to voicemail. I do it again, no answer, again no answer and again no answer. So I text him. 

'Lucas, baby please' I text him and it shows that he read it because of iMessage but he doesn't respond. So I call him one more time and he doesn't answer.

"Nothing?" Rae asks glancing over at me then back to the road.

"Nothing, can I see your phone?" I ask and he hands it to me. I call Lucas and he picks up.

"Hey wassup?" He asks obviously thinking its Rae.

"Lucas look I'm sorr-" the line goes dead.

"Hello...helllo." THIS NIGGA. Know what, FUCK IT. I hand the phone back to Rae and just leave Lucas alone for the rest of the trip. He on that petty shit, like for real my nigga.