Chapter Two: Waterfall

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!! HOW ABOUT WE ALL GO TO WATERFALL!?" Blueberry suggested.

     "Why?" Error asked.

     "BECAUSE IT'LL BE FUN!!" Stars formed in Blueberry's eyes. "And that way I can make you love eachother~!" He added quietly.

     "What was that, my radical friend?"

     "NOTHING!"

     Error sighed, opening a portal to Waterfall, in the original Undertale Universe.

     "YAY! NOW GOGOGOOGOGOGOOGOGO!!!" Blueberry urged, pushing Fresh and Error into the portal, before jumping in himself.

     "Whoa. This is totally tubular, dude."

     "YEAH!!" Blueberry paused for a moment. "WHAT?"

     "Ignore him," Error whispered to Blueberry. "He always speaks like that."

     "OKAY."

     The three skeletons walked through Waterfall. Error couldn't help but admit it was beautiful. The Echo Flowers that glowed in the darkness, the fake stars twinkling above...

     "Wow..." He breathed.

     It's beautiful, isn't it?

     Too beautiful for someone like you.

     Hahah.

     Error shook his head. Not even the voices could take away the comforting feeling he felt here.

     Error looked over at Fresh, his face turning a faint yellow color. He shuddered. Why was he feeling this way? No, he told himself. I could never love this 90s abomination.

     But you do.

     Confeeeeeeessssss.

     Don't deny love.

     Error shook his head again.

     "LOOK!" Blueberry gasped. He pointed to a single Echo Flower. It glowed brighter than the others.

     "Rad.." Fresh whispered.

     Blue gestured for the two skeletons to follow him. Blue sat next to the Echo Flower, studying it closely. He tapped the flower, wondering if it would say anything to him.

     "Behind you." The flower whispered. Blue's eyes widened as he whipped around.

     "Heya," It was a skeleton, who wore a blue hoodie with a gray turtleneck. "I'm Sans. You look awfully familiar."

     "Classic," Error murmured.