IMAGINE: Raphael saving you

You walk along the docks, the wind swirling your hair around your face. You smile and sigh, feeling at peace. Seagulls cry and dive bomb the water. You stop and watch them.

     When you hear the floorboards of the dock creaking behind you, you whirl around. You gasp and almost back off the edge of the dock. You hunch over, regaining your balance. In front of you stands three Foot Soldiers, holding Ninjakens—chiseled edge swords.

     One whips out a couple of shurikens and throws them at you. You dive behind a box, narrowly missing the spinning weapons. One Foot Soldier brings his Ninjaken down on the box, cutting it in two. You scream and scramble away, before pushing yourself up and running. They follow you.

     While running, you look around in a desperate attempt for a weapon to use. There's nothing. No one is on the docks. You are alone with these psycho Foot Soldiers trying to cut you in two.

     You trip over a tarp and fall. You roughly roll and hit a wooden box. You wince as pain shoots up your leg. The Foot Soldiers loom close to you.

You let out a yell and kick one in the face. They all move back in surprise as you pull yourself up. You breathe heavily and hold your fists up.

      "There's no point in running from you. I might as well just fight you face to face." You breathe, bouncing on your toes lightly. You lunge for one and the next thing you know, he sends you sailing over his head.

      You land on your back and gasp, groaning. "O-Of course they're highly trained ninjas." You gasp. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." You moan. The Foot Soldiers walk over to you and hold up their Ninjakens.

     Your eyes widen and you crawl backwards. "No, no, no, no, no." You whisper, panicked.

     Out of nowhere, a sword comes flying through the air and lands right in the side of the closest Foot Soldier. He quickly falls to the floor, dead. You look to where the sword came from and then you stiffle a scream. Standing on a boat shed is a large green turtle, with weapons.

     Your jaw drops as he comes running at the Foot Soldiers. You move away to cover as the turtle fights them. You put your hands on the sides of your cheeks and squeeze your eyes shut.

     "I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming." You whisper, shaking your head.

     When only silence permeates everything, you crawl out of cover. "Oh, there you are. I was wondering where you had gotten off to." The turtle states, putting his swords away.

     The Foot Soldiers are dead at his feet. You swallow. "Y-You can talk..." You whisper.

     "Well, yeah." The turtle replies as if it is obvious.

     "Do you have a name?" You ask.

     "Raph. You?" He asks.

      "Y/N." You reply, looking him up and down. "H-How did this happen?" You question, motioning towards him.

     "It's a long story. I'm harmless though. I won't hurt you. I promise." He says.

     You slowly walk over to him. "Says the man, er, turtle who killed three Foot Soldiers." You respond, smiling faintly. He smiles at you.

     "Thank you for saving me. I thought I was going to die." You state, frowning.

      "It's what I do." Raph replies. He looks at you. "Will you tell anyone about me?" He asks worriedly.

     "Do you want me to?" You ask, your eyebrows drawn.

     "I'd appreciate it if you didn't." He responds.

     "You smile at him. "Then I won't." You say. You hold out your hand and Raph lightly shakes it.

      "Thank you, Y/N." He says, smiling.

     "No, Raph, thank you." You return.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!