#36

Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello -sisterly fun

******
Camila's POV

I roll my eyes as I watch Ariana walk around the party, flaunting herself out to everyone. She thinks so highly of herself and its fucking annoying. Ever since she started blowing up on Instagram, her ego has grown bigger than her her head.

"Camila!" Ariana yells from across the room. I tried to make my entrance as quiet and quickly as possible and out of Ariana's sight. " Camila come here! We are taking selfies!" She yells as she motions for me to come over.

I take one more shot of the firey liquid they were serving and walked over to Ariana and her never ending group of friends.

"Hey Ari." I say as I approach her. She pulls me into a hug and presses her chest right against mine, her hard nipples were poking me and out of her flimsy lace shirt.

"Hey." I say as pull myself as faraway from me as possible. My attraction to Ariana has also started growing and it was fucking hard.

She smirks at me and runs her hands down her body. "I look hot tonight. right, camzie?" She asks batting her eyes and pursing her lips.

I try not to stare at her too long. "As always." I say.

As the night went on Ari continue to flaunt herself around, moving her body seductively against people. Always looking at me with her seductive eyes. I glared at her she thinks this is a game.

I watch her head to the direction of the bathroom and I followed her. She starts to close the bathroom door and I slam it open forcing myself in.

"What the fuck Camila?" She asks as she looks at me in shock with my sudden outburst.

I grab onto her hips and force her against the wall, pressing my body against hers.

"You are such a tease." I growl in her ear as I start to kiss her down her neck. She quirks underneath of me and tries to get away.

"Camila what are you doing." She says struggling to move out of my hold.

"Oh stop pretending you don't love it." I say as I add little nibbles on her neck. She moans slightly and tilts her head back.

" Camila stop it." She says as she starts breathing heavy. I move my hands onto her ass and squeezed her ass. "This is wrong. We are sisters now remember." She breathes out.

I make growl sound at her. "You want this, Ariana. You've been flaunting around in these skimpy little skirts and always putting your ass in my face for the last couple of months." I say as she makes a noise when I smack her ass.

I smash my lips down onto hers and she reluctantly kisses me back. Her plump soft lips, pressing against mine. I moan at the thought of her lips elsewhere on me. I trail my hand under her short skirt and i moan.

"You dirty slut. You have no panties on." I say breaking from our heated kiss. She bites her lip as I start teasing her clit.

Her mouth parts and she lets out a moan as I move my finger quickly against her wet clit. I move my finger down her slit and into her wet pussy.

"Oh look at who is wet." I say as I slowly move my finger in her tight pussy hole. She bites her lip as she looks at me.

I push her onto the floor and spread her legs wide open and up in the air. Her bare, wet, hot, pink pussy was glistening with her wet juices.

I slide my finger down her clit and she shivers. She tries to put her legs down and I force them up. "You keep your legs up. I want them trembling as I make you cum." She sits up so she was propped up on her forearms.

She makes a little noise as I sloppily licked from her pussy to clit. Her wet juices lapped onto my tongue, she was so sweet and delicious. I moaned as I buried my face into her pussy and suck on her clit fast.

She moans out loudly as I quickly twirled and flicked my tongue around on her pink, juicy clit. I pump my finger into her pussy and she moans out loudly as I sped up my pace into her pussy.

"Ohh Camila fuck." She moans out her pouty lips, plump and hanging open.

I look up at her to see her breathing heavily and moaning crazily. I smirk at the sight. "Such a wet, tight pussy." I say as I add a second finger into her pussy. She trembles at the second finger and moans out loudly as I pump my finger furiously into her.

I suck and twirl my tongue around her clit. Her pussy squeezed tightly around my fingers. And I moved them faster in her as I felt her about to cum.

I watch her as I continue to finger fuck her pussy and suck on her clit. Her pussy clenches around my fingers and her face went to pure bliss as her legs started shaking and trembling.

"Camila! Fuck!" She moans out loudly as she cam around my fingers. I lapped up her juices and slowly sit up. She was breathing heavily as she came down from her high.

She slowly sits up and looks at me with a smirk on her face. "Thank you Camila." She says as she stands up and looks herself in the mirror. She fixes her makeup and hair, I watch her as she cleans herself up.

"I'll see you later." She says as she goes to the door.

"What the fuck Ari?!" I ask. My pussy was aching for those plump lips around my clit and her tongue fucking my pussy.

She smirks at me. "Oh well maybe next time I can make you cum." She says and leaves the room.

••••

Part 2...

💭💭💭