Your back story

I had all I wanted friends, popularity, and a boyfriend. I was on a date with my boyfriend (Steven) when I got a phone call.

"Excuse me babe I've to answer this".

Steven said "ok".

I answered with a hello.

"Is this (Y/N)?"
"Yes."
"Sweetie, u need to come to the hospital its your.......dad".

My heart stopped at the mentioned of my dad.

My mom died when I was a year old, now my dad.He was in a accident and had a chance to live but now he might die.I hung up and went to tell Steven I had to go but, I found him making out with my best friend, no my ex-best friend now.

I left them running to the hospital. I know they liked each other before but I thought they stopped. Guess they started dating behind my back. Before I got to the hospital, I bumped into my other friends they were talking about how they were going to tell me that my ex and my exfriend were dating. They stopped when they saw me, I just kept on running to the hospital crying. They all knew but didn't tell me.
Traitors all of them.

*Time skip*

I found out my father was dying. I went to talk to him before he died. "(Y/N) before I leave I need to tell u something. U are adopted, u were rejected by ur real family and u have a twin brother named Andrew".

I was shocked I couldn't have been adopted I looked like my father. My dad died right after he told me.
I knew what I had to do. I had to find my real parents, my twin, and I knew I was French so I was going to Paris first to look for them.

I left the hospital to find all the traitors were looking for me. Steven ran up to me and started to talk.

"Hey were-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE U ASSHOLE. ALL OF U ARE ASSHOLES. I SAW WHAT U DID".

I started crying, they were all shocked at me.
I never yelled before, but this is after I changed. Steven started to talk.
"(Y/N) really u should've seen this coming, u bitch".

I suddenly punched him in face, all I heard was a loud crack.
He gasped, holding his nose.

"I'm CRYING ABOUT MY FATHER. HE JUST DIED AND I FOUND OUT I'M ADOPTED. I'M NOT CRYING ABOUT OUR STUPID RELATIONSHIP".

They looked at me shocked.
Steven said," (Y/N) I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"I've to go traitors. I'm leaving to go to Paris, also I don't apologize to TRAITORS!"
I left running to my house.

*Time skip*

I went on board, I was leaving this place. I needed nobody. Well I saw the traitors ,but the plane was leaving so they didn't see me.Time to find my family in Paris. I was on my way to a whole new world.
*kinda of edited only a little bit *