Chapter 9

Jeannie's POV

We were finally making our way home! But there was something strange. Usually if I walked with Zero, he would walk behind me, to make sure that no one was following us however today he was walking beside me, tightly clicking my hand. Don't get me wrong it's not like I don't like it, it's just strange that's all. Even though he's so close he feels so distant.

Rustle

I spun my head to the direction of the noise, I had a feeling all along that someone was following us, but who?

"What is it?" Zero looked at with with a confused face. Ok now it's getting weirder, usually Zero would hear things before I do, why is he acting so strange.

I flung off his hand and walked over to the trees myself. "Aidou-senpai?"

"Hehe, I guess you caught me..." He said as he awkwardly clambered out of the tree.

He grabbed me hand and kissed the back of it, I couldn't help but blush. "My princess, Zero sent me to watch over you."

"Zero, did what!? But Zero's standing right there!" As I gestured over to where 'Zero' was standing.

Ichiru's POV

Oh crap! She's gonna find out that I'm not Zero... I have to get out of here, I looked around our surroundings and I ran without thinking.

"Zero, where are you going?!" Jeannie screamed tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry my beautiful angel, for I am not the one you love. I am Ichiru, Zero's twin and I must now depart!" those were my last words before I completely disappeared.

Jeannie's POV

I stood there gobsmacked. I felt like I had just been slapped in the face. Zero has a twin... I stood there looking into the distance before I lost all consciousness I collapsed.

Aidou's POV

Her hand was shaking when she heard his words and soon after she collapsed in my arms. She must of fainted from the shock.

"Let's find a place to rest, little princess here, has had a rough day." I lay her down with her in my arms, I am so jealous of those who can hold her everyday and see her beautiful smile.

"Hey, ummm Aidou right? How's my sister doing?"

"Sister?!" I looked at this guy, with saucer eyes and mouth open wide.

"Yes, Hanabusa-kun, this is Fang, Jeannie's long lost brother." Cross Kaien explained to me.

"Ahh, so you're the one that makes princess, cry every night. The long lost brother... I see you two do seem to resemble each other but it is unacceptable for you to address me by just Aidou, it will be Hanabusa-San to you thank you very much!"

The next morning

We set off along the road but strangely Jeannie was clutching onto my hand. Haha, had she finally fallen for me? I smirked and oh crap as I did so she was looking my way. I hope she didn't see that.

"Hey, Aidou-senpai," she looked at me with glowing eyes, "How is Zero?"

I guess I celebrated too early she still cares about Kiryu more. "Well, princess, he was attacked by some Level E's a couple days ago but he is recovering very well."

"That's a relief," she sighed and gave me a bright smile. She so innocent but she has to carry the fate of a human/pure blood, it must be difficult.

Jeannie's POV

"Enough!" Screamed Kazuki and Hihara. They were filled with rage and they began to morph.

"Erasers..." I whispered. I can't believe I had trusted those two.

In a blink of an eye, Hihara had snatched me from Aidou-senpai's grasp and he was tightly holding me with a hand over my neck. Meanwhile Kazuki was twisting and turning trying to aim for Fang but missed and grabbed Max instead.

Everyone tried to reach out to help us but Erasers were everywhere and no one could move, when Aidou-senpai lifted his arm to try and send ice everywhere, an Eraser grabbed him and squeezed his neck.

"Aidou-senpai!" I squirmed to try and get myself out of Hihara's arms to try and help Aidou-senpai, but it was no use, he was too strong for me.

"Now, now Annie, you don't wait to be disobedient or otherwise your senpai will be dead meat!" Hihara was stroking my hair with his wolf like hands and it was sending shivers down my back.

"Argh!" Fang ran and broke out of the circle and was running towards Kazuki and Hihara.

Fang's POV

What should I do? One's my sister and one is the one I love! Dammit Fang what should you do!

I froze I didn't know what to do, I can't save them both at the same time...

"Whadda ya gonna do Superman? Even heroes can't save all the pretty girls." Kazuki and Hihara cackled as I pondered over the situation.

Who is more important to me?

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
I am so sorry for not updating in quite a while!

But thank you to everyone who has been reading this! I hope that maybe I could reach 200 reads?

Who do you think Fang will pick feel free to comment your opinions, I love reading your comments!

Read

Comment

Vote

Share! xx