The Man in the Black Cloack

So this has happened two times to me, and once to my sister.

My first;
(Old House)
I was on the top bunk of my bed, reading a book. I glanced up, hearing something in the living room. In my doorway was a man that was pitch black. He was a little bigger than my doorway. He had no eyes and the creepiest and whitest smile you could imagine. It was huge and he waved at me, then turned and disappeared. Before he did, I saw a black cloak behind him as he turned.

My second;
(This house)
I was sitting on my bed again, watching YouTube. Once again, I heard something loud in the living room that I could hear through my headphones. I looked at my doorway and there he was. He still had the smile but now he had eyes. They were just white circles though, and I could see a hat on his head. He again waved and turned, and I saw the cloak move the exact same way it had at the old house. He took one huge step and was gone.

My sisters;
(Old house)
My sister didn't give much detail, and denies ever saying anything, but I remember. She was going out and looking through her closet for something to wear. She suddenly saw a black figure dart from the left side of her closet to the right. She was terrified and now calls him 'Sebastian, the demon in my closet'.

I personally think this is a friendly ghost, as it never harmed anything. At least yet. I haven't seen it in about four or five months now, but if I do, I'll update y'all.