[Chapter One]

Azzy's P.O.V
I awake to Manny's crying. I look at the clock. "IT'S 7:50?!?!". I practically jump out of my bed and run over to my closet and get on my jean crop-top and get on my jean shorts and leather cowboy boots. I get on my silk white blouse, then i run downstairs. I grab something out of the cabinet, then kiss Manny and my Mom and dad. I run out the door and off to school i went. Then i realize I FORGOT MY PHONE AND BACKPACK!!. I run back to the house grab my backpack and put my phone in my pocket and run as fast as i can. I finally have the school building in sight. I hear the bell ring i run faster. Just my luck right at the door waiting for me is Mitch,Preston,Jerome,and... HANNAH?!?! "What the hell are you doing with these morons?!" i ask confused. She smirks and kisses Preston. "Hannah i thought you were my friend...". "Hell No loser!" they laugh. Mitch throws me to the ground and kicks me in the gut.

Mitch's P.O.V
I kick her in the gut i feel tears start coming from my tearducks but suck them back in,i kick her again and again. I want to just hug her so tight she'll just start crying in happiness...not sadness... Jerome pushes me to the side he starts kicking her in the face. "Fucking idiot!" He screams at her. Anger rises up from my brain. Tears fill my eyes and i let them fall. Everyone stares at me. Jerome stops and stares in shock. I pick my fist up and punch Jerome so hard in the face his big nose bleeds. I pick him up and push his shoulders against the lockers holding him tight. "NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME BASTARD YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN I WILL FUCKING CUT YOUR BIG ASS NOSE OFF!!!!". I throw him to the ground. Azzy stands up grabs her bag and runs out the door. "NO WAIT!" I run after her.

Azzy's P.O.V
I grab my bag and run out the door i couldn't believe Mitch did this to his bestfriend...for me? I look back to see a sobbing Benja chasing me. I run faster, he catches me. He makes me look him in the eyes. He is panting and his face is red. "Listen i am really sorry about bullying you if i hadn't i would be on the ground with you so i'm sorry... and..." He pushes his lips against mine. I had wide eyes i just couldn't believe it. My bully loves me?

Hannah's P.O.V(HAHAH Didn't see that coming aye?)
Preston slaps me hard. He pushes me to the ground and says:"YOU NEVER KISS ME AGAIN WE AREE OVERR BITCH" He kicks my stomach hard. I cough. I get up grab my backpack and run out the door to the parking lot to see Mitch and Azzy...KISSING?! I scream: "WHAT ZE FAQ?!??!". Jerome and Preston come running behind me and push me out of the way. When they lock their eyes on the sight i hear Jerome mumble: "Dammit...". Mitch sees us watching. He has wide eyes and he grabs Azzy's hand and starts running. Me,Preston and Jerome start running after them.

A\N: HOPE YOU  ENJOYED IF YA DID TH- too many caps? fine. ok if you enjoyed smash dat VOIT booton witya FINGY? Yeah okay well just i hope ya enjoyed comment and vote and see ya in the next chappie