Chapter 2

Mitch's P.O.V(hahaha right at the begining)

I look to see Preston,Hannah and Jerome chasing us im grab Azzy's hand and start running as fast as i can.  "Mitch what is happening?!?!?" Azzy shouts.  I pick her up and put her on my shoulder. "don't worry about it..." i am on the track team so i can run way faster than preston and jerome.  But hannah is way faster,i run into the woods hannah stops and screams at me "YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!" i roll my eyes and keep running.  Then azzy screams at me "MITCH YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!"

*****************************
Azzy's P.O.V

"MITCH YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!" I scream as he puts me down. "i saved you didn't i?" he says calmly. My face turns bright red. "oh my god..." i say pacing back and forth. "WHAT IF THEY GOT US?!" "they didn't did they?" he says still calm. He sits down leaning on a tree. I get up and start running out of the woods. "WAIT PLEASE!!!" he screams after me. I get out to the road and almost slip but start running down the road toward my house. bam! i black out.

*****************************
Mitch's P.O.V
Azzy runs out of the woods and i run after her i scream "WAIT PLEASE!!!" and i get out to the road and i had a sight, a memory i knew i would never forget...Azzy got hit by a car and she was bleeding...i run over to her bleeding body. "why...?" i call 911.

A\N: Hope you enjoyed this chappie and next one will be out soon  bye!