Chapter 7: How long?

[A few weeks after the fight with Daniel and Kaylea since nothing really happens]

Joe POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at them. They are happy. I mean I shouldn't get jealous because it was my idea on getting them together again. 

"You okay?" Pete asked me.

"Yeah. Just Pat, Kaylea, and Andy getting the attention. I guess I'm not use to it." I tell him honestly.

"I know what you mean. But, let's not let that get in the way of the fun!" Pete tells me and we are joined by Pat, Andy, and Kaylea.

"Hey guys! You okay?" Kaylea says hugging Pete and I.

Kaylea POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I knew things weren't all happy with Joe. And I guess the rest of the band too. I mean I got beat by Daniel, again. He surprisingly did nothing serious. Just scratches. But that doesn't mean that he won't beat me and possibly kill me. He has almost killed me before. That is when I get a text.

Daniel- Meet me outside. Or you will die the next time I see you.

"I am going to walk outside for a little bit to get my head cleared." I tell them and they nod. Except for dad but I knew he was going to watch no matter what.

So I go outside and walk towards an alleyway. I figured Daniel would be here because he always was when I lived with him and my mother.

"Daniel? I came." I say. There wasn't an answer. "Alone. I promise."

He walked out and looked around. And looked towards me. Smirking,

"What do you want." I tell him angrily.

"Oh nothing. Just you to get away from those ass-wipes." Daniel told me.

"No!" I scream and I hear dad and Pete yelling. 

"You are going to wish you didn't do that." Daniel says.

"Why not?" I say very scared obviously.

"Let's move." Daniel said grabbing my arm and running. I thought that my dad and Joe and Andy and Pete were going to save me from this demon that is next to me. I guess I was wrong about that.

<>

We were running for a while. I lost track of time because I didn't know where my phone is. I thought I had it but I don't know anymore.

"Now that we aren't being chased, tell me where your father is at or die. And trust me I will make sure you will suffer and make your family suffer too." Daniel said.

I thought of an idea. Daniel has never been good at telling when I am lying. I can lie to him.

"Ummm. England in 2 weeks if I am correct." I lie. That is where my 'family' is. My 'family' consists of Brendon and Sarah Urie. I hate to bother them but this is urgent. I might die if they can't help me.

"Okay. I will meet you there. I am dropping you off at the stage that your 'family' played on. You know what to do from there." Daniel said and knocked me out cold.

Patrick POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to find her. She doesn't deserve this. I went to go open the door when someone started banging on it. So naturally I opened it. Who I saw lying on the ground with a bloodied face made me happy yet very pissed.

"Kaylea." I say and I go and pick her up bridal style. "Pete!!" I call and Pete walked out terrified.

"Is everything okay Pat-" Pate says but then looks at Kaylea. "Holy shit. Bring her in now."

I followed Pete inside and lay Kaylea down on the couch. She woke up not too long after that.

"Dad. Pete. Hey guys." Kaylea said.