Meeting Nu'est

NOTE: Lee Minji and Lee Minju are twins. Minji is a girl and Minju is a guy.

______________________________________________________

Minju's P.O.V

"Hi sis." I say, as I went into the kitchen, where Minji was sitting.

"When did you get here?" She turned round, surprised.

"Just now. I have a day off, so I thought I might as well visit." I smiled.

"What do you want to do?" She asked, as she stood up.

"How about we go to the skate park together?" I suggested. Minji never learned to skateboard, so I planning on teaching her.

"Let's go, but I'll just watch, just saying before you make me try." She seemed read my mind.

"Okay then.." I answered disappointed.

(Time skip)

We got to the skate park and Minji went across to the nearest bench, and sat down.

I ran up to the ramp, and began showing off different tricks on my skateboard.

Suddenly, I heard Minji scream "Watch out!" as a kid ran onto the ramp.

I jumped off of my skateboard, and lost my balance.

When I fell to the ground, legs first, an unbearable pain stuck my lower leg.

Minji's P.O.V

Suddenly, as Minju fell hard to the ground, I headed a snap and right after, I felt like my heart was about to stop, as Minju screamed in pain.

"Minju!" I ran up to him.

He was curling up in pain.

I got out my phone, and called 119 (112 or 911)

(Time skip)

Minju was already in the hospital, I was just walking around in circles, waiting for his call.

Finally, my phone rang.

I picked it up, without looking at the number. "Hello?"

"Hi Minji." Minju said in a sad voice.

"Are you okay?"

"Well... Actually, no... I broke my leg. I won't be able to dance for a while now."

"What about your debut?"

"Yeah, about that... Can I ask you to take my place for a while?" He asked little calmer now.

"What do you mean?"

"Could you pretend to be me until I heal?"

"That's impossible... You're the trainee, besides if you haven't noticed, I'm a girl." I explained.

"You're just as good as me, and can you please pretend to be a guy, for a little over 3 months? Please do it for me." He said in a cute voice.

"Okay, but if anyone will notice any changes, I'm telling them the truth." I agreed.

"Thanks, you're the best sis." With that Minju hung up.

(Time skip)

(Next day -> Monday)

I borrowed some of Minju's clothes and packed it to his bag.

Then I went to the bathroom, and cut my hair.

When I was ready, I took the bag, and made my way to Pledis company.

"You're late!" Someone said, as I walked through the door.

"I'm sorry." I bowed instantly.

"Your dance teacher is now waiting for you. You better hurry." He said.

"Okay, I'll be going, thank you." I bowed and ran to the dance studio.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." I said, as I ran through the door to the dance studio.

I looked around, the dance teacher was standing next to five guys, they all looked like they were in their early twenties.

"It's okay, just make sure this is your last time being late. These five guys here are NU'EST, the group you'll be joining, please introduce yourself." The dance teacher said.

"Hello, my name's Minju and I'm seventeen years old, nice to meet you." I smiled and bowed.

Then, the most feminine guy took a step forward. "Are you sure he's a guy? I mean even his voices is feminine." He spoke with a deep voice. "Sorry, just kidding. Nice to meet you, I'm the former maknae, Choi Minki, but you can call me Ren." He smiled.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jonghyun, but you can call me JR."

"Hi, I'm the eldest, Youngmin, but call me Aron."

"Hello, I'm the visual of the group, Hwang Minhyun. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, my name's Dongho, but feel free to call me Beakho."

"You'll be working with Nu'est from now on, the staff will also support and help all of you guys, to get you ready for your debut with Nu'est." The teacher smiled.