7

Y/n pov
I've been in Ibiza for a week and let me say it's beautiful here. Everywhere you go there is something amazing to look at. I'm about to land in LA soon. Nate said he was picking me up and we'd just go back to ny house for the rest of the night. "Alright lady's and gentlemen your plain will be landing in 5 min." A lady over the intercoms said. I just waited for the plane to land.

I got off the plane and went to find Nate. "Nate!" I called once is saw him. He smiled and started to walk towards me. I smiled even more and ran up to him. "Hey baby." He smiled and kissed me. "Hi." I said and hugged him tight. "I have the baby this weekend and sammys watching her now. I understand if you don't want to meet her but we can go to my house gayer your house if you want." He said. "Um ya I'll meet her I guess." I said. "Ok." He said and we grabbed my bags and went to drop them off at my house. "Take your car and I'll take mine to my house." Nate said. "Alright." I said and drove off in my car.

When we got to Nates house he grabbed my hand and we walked in. "Hey Sammy were home." Nate said. "In the living room." He said. We walked into the living room. "Hey babygirl." Nate said picking Ellie up. "Y/n!" Sammy screamed once he saw me. I smiled big. "Sammy!" I mimicked him. He jumped on me. "Maybe I should be the one jumping into someone's arms not you." I groaned once Sammy jumped in my arms. We laughed and he picked me up and hugged me tight. "I missed you." I said. "You missed so much." He said. "What's I miss?" I asked. "Well diamond..." Sammy started but was cut off. "You didn't miss much." Nate said. "Alright." I said confused. "Anyways so your gonna meet Ellie?" Sam asked. "I'm just seeing her." I said. "You don't want to hold her." Nate said. "No." I said quickly. "That's ok omg I bought this watch you have to see." Sammy said running to his bag and grabbing it. To me it looked like a watch to him it was gold. "It's shiney I like it." I smiled. "Thanks I would wear it but it doesn't go very well with my outfit but I had to show you so I brought it." He said. "Cool well I'm gonna go." I said. "Wait please stay." Nate said. "I'm tired and I don't really want to listen to that baby cry all night." I said. "Not trying to be rude." I added. "I understand txt me tomorrow k?" Nate said. "K bye guys." I said leaving. I got in my car and drove home. I remembered when Nate cut off Sammy. Why did he do that? What's up with diamond? I finally got home and walked inside. I noticed Hayes wasn't here. I decided to call Johnson. "Hey j." I said. "Hey what's up?" He asked. "I'm bored come over with g and Dillon and Taylor and let's swim at my house." I said. "Ok be right there." He said. I ended the call and went to my room to change into my suit.

"Y/n!" I heard Johnson sing when he walked into my house. I ran down the stairs jumping on him. "Johnson!" I yelled. He smiled and I got down and hugged the rest of the boys. "K let's go swim." I said. "Last one there has to pay for pizza!" Dillon yelled. I laughed and ran faster to the pool jumping in. "G looses!" I yelled when I reached the surface of the water. "Whatever I'll pay." He groaned. I got out of the pool turning on music and ordered the pizza.
After a while of swimming we got out and ate pizza. "Guys when I was at Nates house with Sammy Sammy started to say something about diamond but then Nate always like no you missed nothing. What's going on? Do you guys know something I don't?" I asked. It was silent until Johnson coughed. "It's not our place to tell you." He said. "Guys please. I need to know what's going on I can't be with Nate knowing something could've happened between them." I said. "While I was gone." I added. They all looked at each other. G sighed. "Y/n Nate found out that Elly isn't his kid." G said. "What?" I said in disbelief. "Nate isn't Elly's dad." Johnson said. "You all new this and didn't tell me before." I said. "Were sorry just Nate wanted to tell you." Taylor said. "I'm not mad at you guys or anyone except diamond I be always hated her but then why is Nate still taking care of Elly?" I asked. "Actually I'm mad at Nate too cause he is taking care of a child that ISNT HIS. I sis getting mad. "He wants Elly to have a dad." Johnson said. "Donnie he's all caring." I said. "Why do you say that?" Dillon asked. "Because when I told him about my dad not liking me be with him and living her and how I didn't live with my dad Nate said It's ok to not have a dad and that Nate was gonna be there for me. How is he saying that Elly needs a dad when he told me it's fun not to have one and he said he'd be here for me all the time how is he when he has that  kid!" I yelled. "Y/n you need to talk to him." G said. "Your right so I can break u with him." I said getting up. "Where r u going?" Johnson asked. "To get dressed and break u with Nate." I said. "You can't break up with him he loves you you love him." Johnson said. "Let me be." I said walking upstairs.

"Nate!" I yelled when I walked into his house. "Shhh Elly's sleeping." He whispered. "Great so we can talk." I said ignoring what he said. I walked Dover to the living room. "Elly isn't your kid." I said facing him. He sighed. "Who told you?" He asked. "For me to know and for you to never find out." I said sassy. I was pissed. "Why are you mad at me? And don't say your not cause your are it's obvious." He said. "She isn't even your kid you told me it was fine to not have a dad and you'd be here for me how are you gonna be here for me with that kid and you told the boys that Elly needs a dad! IS SHE MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME!" I yelled crying. "Baby." He whispered starting to walk up to me. "Don't come near me!" I yelled. Soon we heard cries. I woke Elly up. Who cares. "Just leave we'll talk about this later." He sighed. "I'll leave forever actually and no we're not talking about it later cause we're done for good." I said leaving his house. "Y/n no please come on let's talk about this." He said. I just walked to my car getting in and driving off.