Silver's Ex-Girlfriend

Silver was shopping in Walt-Mart store to buy new black clothes and some art supplies. He was getting used to his super cat vision.

"Let's see what I need. Black caps and jackets" Silver said to himself. He checked size and shapes of the jackets and caps.

Just then, his cat vision zooms into familiar fox with pink hair and he wasn't in the mood to see her face again, "Shit" he muttered and tries to get away but too late.

"Hello there Silver" Scoria spotted Silver and goes up to her, "I missed you, darling"

"Hmph! I don't. Now leave me alone" Silver said, walking away from her but she followed him.

"Oh, come on. It's not my fault I destroyed your art stuff" Scoria acting innocent but Silver knows that she's pretending.

"Don't act innocent, whore. I know you did that on purpose" Silver growled.

"Silvy. You are too sexy with that chest fur of yours" Scoria played with his chest fur but he slaps her hand away.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not gonna work this time. We're not a couple anymore. So get the hell out of my life!" Silver hissed angrily in her face. He then leaves her and she glares at him.

"Well then. I guess I have to kidnap you" Scoria said in her mind.

A while later after shopping at the store, Silver's senses tingled that Scoria is somewhere hiding. He ran to the alley and jumps up between the buildings where she can't get her.

"Great. I just hope nobody sees me on the roof buildings. It's not even sunset yet" Silver sighs.

Scoria looked into the alley and saw that Silver was gone, "Where did he go?" Scoria wondered and walks off.

Silver looked down at them and goes back and takes the door on the roof to go downstairs so Scoria won't see him. He carried his things he brought from the store and heads back home.

"Hmph, what a bitch she is" Silver muttered.

----

Now that he's home, he was lying his stomach on the bed, sketching in his sketchbook of his superhero Hedge-Cat.

He even drew Blaze since she helped him with making Hedge-cat with the help of Snow. Silver gave his drawing an awesome background with the moon.

"Yup. Every night I will come out as Hedge-Cat to fight crime" Silver smirked. He then puts the drawing aside and takes another look on the mask Blaze gave him, "Tonight, be ready to kick ass"

He looks out the window and sees the sun setting down.

---

At night, Silver used his whip to swing by flagpoles hanging from the buildings and hands safely on his boots to do his good deeds during the night. All of a sudden, he hears sirens blaring loudly from the fire trucks heading to the building that is on fire.

He swings to it with his whip and lands in the highest floor where a rabbit girl was screaming for help.

"MOM! HELP!!!!" she screamed while the fire surrounds her. Silver sees her and goes up to her avoiding the flames.

"Hey! Over here!" Silver shouted. The rabbit girl sees him and gasps.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna save you" Silver held his hand out to offer help to her. She takes careful steps to reach him and then she takes his hand. Silver then held her close and goes to the window.

"All right, we are gonna jump so don't look" Silver tells her. The rabbit nodded and Silver takes a large leap from the building and lands on the street.

"Oh, my baby!" the girl's mother ran up to her.

"Here you go" Silver handed the girl to her.

"Thank you so much...."

"Hedge-Cat" Silver finished the mother's sentence.

"Thank you Hedge-Cat for saving my daughter Cream's life" Cream's mother said and hugs Hedge-Cat. She soon pulled from the hug to let Cream hug him.

"Thank you for saving me Hedge-kitty" Cream said to him.

"Hedge-Kitty? Good one there. Well I got to go now" Silver said before swinging his whip on the lamppost, then jumping up to the building like a cat.

Cream and her mother watched him leave and the firemen cheered on that Hedge-cat saved her life.

-----

On the next morning, the event was written into the newspaper as 'Hedge-Cat saves girl's life'. Blaze was reading the newspaper with Silver who sitting next to her on the couch.

"You are very brave, Silver. I'm proud of you" Blaze said and pats his shoulder.

"Thanks, Blaze" Silver said, but his nose twitched from the smell of catnip on the side of the table near the couch, "Oh, man!" he couldn't take it, he grabs the catnip toy and nuzzles it on his cheek.

Blaze shook her head in annoyance and takes it away from him, "Don't do that please" she said and threw it away.

"Sorry. Cat instincts are hard to control. I can see why cats like the catnip a lot" Silver said.

"They are obsessed with that" Blaze giggled cutely.

"But not you. How come?" Silver asked.

"I'm used to resist it" Blaze said.

"Oh, I just thought that since you are a mobian cat" Silver said.

"Don't think of that stereotype Silver. I never do that" Blaze chuckled. They then go to the couch to watch a movie together.

"So every night you'll fight crime as Hedge-Cat?" Blaze asked.

"Not every night. I need sleep as well. As long as there's no crime going on. But I might do it every night if I have to" Silver said.

"I see. What else did you do yesterday?" Blaze asked. Silver pauses before answering and then said.

"I meet my ex-girlfriend Scoria again. She tried to seduce me" Silver said.

"Ex-girlfriend?" Blaze asked curiously.

"Yes, she and I were together for a few weeks but I realized that she didn't like my art so she ruined one of them. When she did that I broke up with her" Silver explained.

"How long did that happen?" Blaze asked.

"A month ago" Silver said.

"Gosh. Better hope she stays away from you as long as she doesn't know you are Hedge-cat" Blaze said.

"Yeah. But let's watch the movie" Silver suggested. They resumes watch the movie with the cats nearby.

-----

Meanwhile, a black cat with blue eyes similar to Snow's was walking on the rooftop and looked around in the city. It seemed to be looking for someone.

"Meow" it meowed and jumps down the stairs in the alley and lands on the dumpster lid.

Then a rat passes by and the black cat sees it, licking its lips hungrily and runs after the rat. The rat ran away from the cat but the cat was getting closer and leaps onto the rat. It then bites the rat in the neck to kill it instantly.

The other alley cats were too scared of that dark cat. Then the black cat proceeds to eat the rat in peace. For a brief moment she looked up in the sky.