Day of Bonding Part 1 of 4. Starbucks

Blake's POV

The cool air of the air condition of the Starbucks that Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Pyrrha,Jaune, Nora, Ren, and I decided on for breakfast for the day we planned on spending as a bonding experience to learn about a roommates and neighbors. 

"Sooooooooooo what is everyone's major?" The deep orange hair of the track star Nora smiled her teeth shining like electricity flowed through them.  Her eyes locked upon me a slight malicious glint in them.

"...Mine is biology." A slight nervous blush enveloped my cheeks before I felt a change in Nora. "Chemistry is my major."The usually quiet Ren spoke with a soft smile as he brushed a magenta hair from his face.

"Nursing." Yang chimed in cracking her knuckles as she awaited our coffee orders being done.

"Teaching specifically kindergarten."  Jaune spoke with a downward glance as the napkin he was folding into various origami shapes.

"Psychology is mine. I always wanted to know why fairy tales were a big part of ancient life." Ruby spoke as she began to hum a particular song. It sounded like One Reason the theme of Deadman Wonderland.

"Business major. I am inheriting the Schnee energy company and I need to know the ropes." Weiss carefully picked at a small splinter that must have gotten into her skin at some point during the morning or day before.

"Criminal Justice. I always wanted to take down the bad guys since I was younger you know." Pyrrha spoke a smile reached well past her face into her eyes as it seemed to be reflected into her vary soul.

"Finally mine is English. I want to write novels and be a famous writer." Nora spoke the glint in her eyes revealed she had great pride in it.

"Excuse me your coffees are ready." The young woman dressed in a rather unique fashion since stood behind the counter. Her outfit was the latest in fashion with designer purse and glasses.

"Thanks." I got to my feet the sandals clicking off the tile as I received the coffee's from after ready her nametag stated Coco Adel.