part 1

(*I skipped the part when their parents died*)

Sara's pov
Hi im Sara I'm 12 years old and I'm saskue's sister well twin to be exact.well I'm at the academy and I'm sitting next to kiba and he is just a guy that likes to flirt with me.so I ignored him and the most annoying people here is sakura and ino OMG they think that they would be friends with me because I'm related to saskue so I ignore them too but everyone else is cool I guess.

Naruto's  pov
When I was tied up I seen this beautiful girl and I know her name but she's related to that teme. Wait i like sakura but I kinda like her too. I wonder if she has a boyfriend but if not I'm gonna be her boyfriend.that teme saw me looking at her ugh!!

Saskue's pov
I seen that dope looking at my sister and blushing oh no he is not getting my sister.anyway I'm sitting down here not listening to my fangirls especially sakura and ino. Out of nowhere the dope jumps on my desk and glares at me and I glared back then all of a sudden someone pushes naruto and we kissed ewwwwww I pulled back a spited .I looked at my sister and she was shocked then laughing and said "I didn't know you roll that way wow ". I glared at her and she still laughed.

Sara's pov
Naruto and my brother kissed hahahahahaha that was funny  I said "I didn't know you rolled that way wow!!" He glared at me and I kept laughing.well then sakura led the fangirls and they all beat naruto up then that's when iruka came and gave us a transformation jitsu. I also seen naruto looking at me and blushing what's his problem?. But then I noticed there was a ball and I but up a sigh that said stop saying on us Gramps.

The hokage and the other jounin were surprised and kakashi looked interested in her.the hokage told kakashi to watch Sara and saskue and he said ok then kakashi went to a book store for a while.