Chapter 4

I looked in the mirror, ready to go to school. My clothes were on point, a black shirt and dark jeans. Heck, I looked sexy as hell.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" Aiden walks into the room, making me jump back and look at him. I didn't know what to say, all I wanted was to impress my girl. I knew she went to our school, thats all I needed to try and look amazing for her. "Ross, is this for her? You know she likes you for who you are."

"I just wanted to try something new. Maybe I dont want to be me anymore." I looked down at the ground and wiggled my toes inside my shoes. "I wanna look, hot." I mumble and look up at his amused expression.

"First of all, you don't have to worry about that. Second, If you want to look 'different' I can help you." He grins walking out of the room. What was that supposed to mean? He wants to help me change yet he doesn't want me to change?

Aiden walks back in with a few things in his hand. "Sit." I sat on the bed and he pulls up a chair in front of me. He cups my chin with his thumb and finger. I see a pen shaped thing in his hand, "look up" he demands, and I look up. Something presses gently on my lower eye lid while he holds the skin under my eye, down.

"Now, this will make you look different." He grins at me, his eyes directly looking into mine. He looks at me for a second with a smile, he stops holding the skin down under my eye. I smile back at him seeing him glare. "Look up," he chuckles, making me laugh as I look up again.

He does the same to my second eye as he did to my first. Next, he takes another thing from his hand and draws it on the outside of my lips.

Next, is on my lips aswell, but over all of my lips. A dot is pressed to my lower lips, creating dots underneath. "Alright Ross, you wanted to be different." he holds up a mini mirror and I see myself. Black lipstick, black under my eyes and two dots under my lip. I whimper, looking at myself. Aiden knew I didn't like this look, he was in a phase when he was 15 and it scared the shit out of me. "Now, the piercing"

"Piercing?" I say under my breath, looking at him in horror.

"See the dots under your mouth? Im gonna pierce those, its called snake bites." He smiles at me and tilts his head. My eyes widen at him and my jaw drops. Was he serious? My eyes began to water as he pulled my lip forward, placing a slice of apple on the inside of my lip. "Don't move okay?" He pulls out a needle and thats when I caved.

I ripped the apple slice out of my mouth and crawled backward onto my bed. "Whats wrong? Don't you want to change?" Aiden smiles as he knows he defeated me.

"No! No, It's okay! I don't want to change anymore!" I struggled to not stutter my words. He knew how to make me change my mind, and fast.

"Awe, but Ross I thought you wanted to be 'hot'" He pouts out his bottom lip at me and chuckles when I cover my face with my hands. "Why are you up anyway?" he questions me and sits down, putting his fingers in my hair, pushing strands of it back.

"I want to go to school." I smile at him, my head still pounding.

"You're sick, Ross your fever is higher then yesterday and your nose is the only thing thats cold." He smiles down at me.

"I can't smell." I state, looking up at him.

"Then you're staying home, now get under the covers you idiot." Aiden climbs under the covers with me and I lay on him with the blankets over our heads. His body was giving off so much warmth, I thought I was going to boil over.

"Ever wonder, who your girl is? I mean, did she tell you her name? I wish mine would tell me her name. Maybe if I say im sick!" I pull out my phone to yet discover nothing from her once again.

These past two days she has been slow at replying. "You email her and ill email my girl okay?" I giggle, staring at my phone while asking her about her name once again.

"In a bit, I need to piss." Riker smiles and kisses my head, getting up and leaving my room. Once he left, I glanced over at his phone. It was unlocked and sitting there right before my eyes.

"Sweet." A small grin forms on my face.

I couldn't help but pick it up and look at his emails. I clicked the home page, seeing the email button and tapping it with a devilish finger. Something popped up that surprised me. What was I supposed to do now? My heart started racing at what I was seeing, I wanted to read his emails so badly and what do I findout?

He has a password on his emails! Who does that? I rolled my eyes and clicked home, going to his messages. Maybe his girlfriend texted him? My girl said she doesn't want to give out her number.

Eric - 20 minutes ago;

Dude, why can't you just come clean? Its understandable, even I ship it.

Aiden - 18 minutes ago;

You don't understand dude, Its difficult.

Eric - 15 minutes ago;

You wont know if you don't try.

Aiden - 10 minutes ago;

Every time I try, It gets ruined.

Eric - 7 minutes ago;

Ruined? How?

Eric - Now;

Aiden?

My eyes widen as Aiden walks into the room, I whimper as the blanket is thrown off my head and hide his phone behind my back.

"What did I say about touching my stuff!" Aiden screams at me, my ankles being grabbed my his strong hands and im pulled downward on the bed.

While he is screaming at me, I can't help but scream back. I was terrified, especially when he yanks me down enough to pull me off the bed.

I cover my face with my arms and shove my head into my knees. I had a good life, I'll be okay if this is the end, right? Wrong! The most I've done is have a first kiss, and that was Aiden!

"Give me my phone, now!" He screams, being close to me. I give him his phone and he growls, stepping away. I peak up from my hiding position to see him punch the wall. "What do you know?" he looks at me with a red face. I opened my mouth to say something but I just squeaked and felt my throat being swelled when I swallow. "Answer me!" Aiden yells again. I looked up at him in fright.

"I know that Eric approves of your girl" pausing, I felt my nose get tingly and I let out a loud sneeze and blink up at him. He stares at me for a second and sighs.

"You're so fucking cute Ross its annoying as hell." He rolls his eyes and runs his hands through his golden locks. Aiden bends down to get eye level with me and crosses his arms over his knees. "Look, remember what I say alright? Don't touch my things or next time Im taking your things aswell." He looks me in the eyes. "Got it?" He says harshly into my face.

"Got it!" I nod firmly back, earning a chuckle from him and a giggle from myself.

"You're a goof" He ruffles my hair and I climb back into bed, taking some pain killers he brought for me. Maybe I should change my pants.