Me and My Sexy Self

My name is Chyara and my biggest secret is that I'm a virgin. But I can't exactly admit that to the large group of drunk-off-their-butts teenagers eagerly awaiting my response to the truth or dare question .  I quickly think of all my options:
A) tell them I'm a virgin and probably (no, most definitely) lose my spot in the highest social group at Lincoln High.
(Not happening)
B) Tell them my second biggest secret; they were all dying to know why I moved here in the middle of freshman year last year anyway.
(Also not happening. There's no way my friends would be understanding of how much pain I went through)
C) Come up with some weird embarrassing story and endure them laughing at me for the rest of the night.
(I could live with that...... I guess)
Or D) Choose any of the options above since they're too drink to still remember anything by tomorrow.
(unless their brains had developed some weird immunity to hangovers due to all their Friday night parties)
*sigh*
Coming up with an idea I look up at the horny teens making out with everyone and everything and shout out stupidly.
" I don't know guys. I'm too drunk to remember. "
A loud chorus of cheers of agreement come back my way and I join them, clinking my apple juice-filled beer mug against their half empty ones.
I can feel Cecile's cold glaring gaze on me but I just shake it off. She may be the Top Bish of the popular squad at Lincoln but that doesn't mean I don't get to have my fun too. Besides, Cecile is a vain, stuck-up drama queen but she's also gorgeous so everyone bows down to her. She hates and tortures everyone who tries to rebel against her. She particularly wants to tear me apart because for the first half of freshman year, before I moved here, Cecile was by far the prettiest girl at Lincoln High. However, me and my sexy self - *flips hair*- sure did mess that up for her.
Lol. I just smirked randomly and now everyone's staring at me.