McCree X Reader

It had been a hard day for you. You had to move the payload yourself and look after D.va who kept running in and getting injured.

Tracer kept flanking you and then after all that 76 decided to lecture you on how you didn't help Angela when she needed healing.

It's was tougher on you because you were a healer like Angela, and your gun wasn't really that strong.

You didn't really like fighting because of what happened in the past. So whenever someone on the enemy team would come and attack you on the cart you just stayed there jumping around it until you could get a good hit on them or someone from your team came to your rescue.

You sighed as you walked into your room and changed into your pajamas flopping on the bed. You looked over at the clock to see that it was eleven thirty and groaned.

"If anyone comes in and wakes me up I'm going to kill them." You mumbled and fell asleep.

~Time skip to 11:59~

You woke up when your door slammed open and jumped up in bed.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" You screamed and looked at the person in the doorway. You saw McCree standing there and he had an evil glint in his eyes.

"Jesse what the hell are you doing?" You asked and got out of bed.

"I'm sorry darlin." He said and you looked at him confused.

"For what?" You squinted at him

He tilted his hat so it was covering his eyes. He stayed like that for a moment before he slowly looked up and you.

"It's high noon." He said and squirted you with the water gun that he had and smirked. You stood there for a moment trying to figure out what was going on then looked at the clock to see that it was twelve o'clock in the morning. You slowly looked back at McCree and glared.

"Jesse." You said in a low voice and grabbed the katana that Genji gave you and headed toward him.

"You woke me up just to tell me that. Then squirt me in the face with water." He backed up and chuckled nervously.

"It was just a joke. No harm done." He raised his hands up

"You woke me up so now I have to sacrifice you to the sleep gods to forgive you." You told him

"You just made that up darlin." He said and turn around and ran. You chased after him and Ana watched you two.

"I told you not to wake her up." Ana said and the only response she got was him screaming.
-----------------------
Hello!! It's Jay again I'm here with a new imagined book! And if your knew to my stories again I'm Jay and I write lots of stuff XD so I've been playing Overwatch for awhile and decided to write my own stories. Hope y'all enjoy them!!
~Jay