He's The Mastermind

He raised his hand in front of me. Now I could see the ridges on it that told me his hand was complete bone. With the darkness looming over me, I slowly reached towards his hand.

Instead of shaking it, he ferociously grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.

"Oh wow, you really are a human! Boss will be happy for once," he grunted. "Hey, he's out here right now keeping an eye-socket out for humans."

He then pulled me back up. His hand, still tightly around my wrist. "But we're going to go to our house instead. "

As we started walking, (I didn't really have a choice) I saw that this guy was a skeleton. His eyes had an eerie red glow and he had a golden tooth. He wore a spiked collar with a chain and a black sweater. I wanted to see what his brother looked like. I stopped walking, and he pulled hard on my wrist, but I held my ground.

"Hey! You're a stubborn one, ain't you?" He laughed.

"What is your name?" I asked simply.

"Sans. What about yours? I heard that even humans have names."

"I am Y/N. What about your brother?"

"Papyrus but don't call him that. He hates the name. If my brother catches you, you're dead dust." He said, his eyes flaming with red.

I took a step back, not doing much since Sans kept a firm hold on my wrist. He turned me around and tore off my backpack from my shoulders and held onto it.

He pulled me along, driving me closer and closer to a large house. The monsters we passed gave angry glances towards us. When we got there, Sans simply shoved me inside. Before I could get up and run, I felt a rope being tied around my wrists.

"Just in case you don't do anything stupid, Y/N." Sans chuckled. He grabbed the rope and lead me up the stairs and into a room. There, he just left me and walked out.

I tried to open the door but it didn't budge. The windows were locked too. There wasn't much in the room except weapons, a bed and a treadmill. 'Probably Sans' room.' I thought. Since there wasn't much I could do, I walked over to the wall and lay against it, falling into the dream realm.

~~~(TIME SKIP!)~~~

I woke up from the horrible shouting downstairs. I could make out three voices. One, I could tell, was Sans' voice. Then, after focusing on these voices for so long, someone came pounding into the room. It was Sans.

"Kid, we gotta get you out of here." He said, walking towards me.

Sans flinched as the shouting downstairs grew louder. The ropes around my wrist seemed to grow tighter as I struggled, hoping to break free from the monster stomping up the stairs angrily. As Sans stepped back, his door was smashed open. I took one long look at the figure standing there and instantly knew: this is why I am here.

"THERE YOU ARE SANS! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME LATER. GIVE ME THE HUMAN AND I'LL MAKE IT LESS PAINFULL FOR YOU."

"Alright, take her." Sans said, holding up his hands.

I stared at the tall figure. I was guessing that it was Sans' brother.

"Hey Papyrus!" I called.

His head snapped right at me, fixing his cold stare on me. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"I called you Papyrus. What do you want with me?" I said, standing up and daring to challenge him.

"YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH! WE ARE GOING TO USE YOUR SOUL TO BREAK OUT OF THE UNDERGROUND."