~Shot-1~

(A/N- MaNan two shots story, pardon me if u find any grammatical mistakes. But, don't mind to point it out, feel free to tell me. I'll correct it.)

Happy Reading..

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A girl was standing on a terrace, staring the beautiful moon which was up some minutes ago only. She is fully lost in her thoughts, waiting n hoping for someone to come.

In her side there was a small table, in which a thaali kept on it, fully decorated. In thaali  there was a small water filled cup, a little vermilion, sweets, a small diya and a big strainer. In which we can easily watch a person face through this.

The terrace was too spruce with lights in all over. And she also decked up into a beautiful red saree, red bangles, with matching earrings n necklace and heels too. She is looking so gorgeous in her attire, every man can fall for her beauty right there, an angel comes direct from heaven. She all dressed up in a bridal way, as if today is her wedding but no, there is nothing that sort of, as she putted vermilion in her centre line of head, meant that she is belong to someone already.

All of a sudden, she hears some voices from the front of her house which broke her chain of thoughts, and her eyes got moist seeing the view.

She saw many ladies of her age, some old too, which were yelling 'dekho chand aa gya..'

And then, soon their husbands made their entry on the terrace, and all the ladies bring their thaalis , their thaalis contains the same things, like HER.

The ladies, bring thaalis in front of the moon, did the puja and turn to look at their husbands, through the strainer. Their husbands smiled and the ladies did aarti of their respective husbands.

Then, husbands come and took the water filled cup in their hands and make a sip of water to their wives, and after that some sweets too. Their wives smiled and bend down to touch their husbands feets, in a gratitude.

She saw all this, with tears flowing down from her cheeks uncontrollably. Not able to bear more, she turned and her eyes fell on the table where she kept thaali and other things. She slowly goes near the table and picked the thaali and sighed..

"Its seems, that I have to break my first Krva Chauth fast by myself only, he didn't came yet or I don't think he will come either".

She said her eyes again got moist as thinking that her husband don't come to break her fast, like every other ladies. She felt herself unlucky and started crying.

After some minutes of crying, she composed herself, and went downstairs. She come into a room, switch the lights on. And roam her eyes into a empty bedroom.

In bedroom, there is a big frame hanging just upon the bed, there is a pic of her and her husband wedding pic. All happy. She sees it n smile, remembering her wedding moments, then her eyes fell on the bed side table, there is a frame too, having their honeymoon pic and a single frame pic of her husband. She goes n picked that frame and started caressing it, saying as well...

"Manik, kha ho ap, apne kha tha that u will come today, u promised me, u never broke ur promise na, then what happened today, I'm missing you soooo much, plz aa jaiye naa..

I know, being a military officer, how tough is for you to take a holiday, and come all the way to your wife, just for the fast. But, what to do, this selfish heart, manta hi nhi, aisa nhi h I don't understand ur situation, I do. I know, how much important are you on the border, to save our country. To protect the country from the rivals, and I seriously proud on u for this...