step 1 : awakening

There are People who do good with good intentions and people who do bad with good intentions. The people who do bad just need a little push from the people who used to do bad, who had good friends as support.

The chattering in the guild, that was located in magnolia, grew louder every second. The sound of the rain barely be heard through the doors of the infamous guild. Erza scarlet, also known as Titania . A feared wizard of fairy tail, was feeling down this specific day. No body would have noticed because she was good at hiding it. Of course, she was the only one in the guild who knew why. Well at least thats what she believed.

Like Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel, She had also lost someone precious to her on the very same day seven years ago. The only difference was that she knew the reason that person was gone. A sigh escaped her lips as she leaned against the window sill, her head resting on her hand. The guild was as noisy as ever, which got on her nerves a little but not too much that she had to do something.

Another sigh left her lips as she thought back to her old best friend. It had already been seven ears since then and Erza had decided not to harp on it a long time ago but she couldn't help it. That girl was always nice to her. Even when she was trapped in that hell hole, she was there for her. Not just for her, she gave courage to everyone around her. Thinking about this had subconsciously brought her mind to her distant friend, Jellal. Even he, who was already very optimistic when he was younger, seemed happier when around that girl. A feint smile was plastered on Erza's face as she prayed her lost friend was doing well, hoping that they let her off soon.

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of Magnolia, was a giant lacrima which held a girl in it. It would be impossible to make out who it was due to the constant glare from the light reflected of the Lacrima. Most passer-bys would just assume its a memorial statue or a decoration for an upcoming event. Some of them were suspicious about it but it wasn't in their power to do anything.

The clanging of chains could be heard throughout the empty road as a car, trimmed with silver and gold, pulled up in front of the Lacrima. this person had purposely and carefully picked the one day that no wizards would go down this road. Without hesitation, he began to break the lacrima. This Certain Lacrima could not be broken like any other ones. It could only be broken b a specific spell of which only the members of the council would know.

Once the Lacrima was broken, it revealed a girl, no older than 18 years of age. The ends of her hair seemed to have a different colour blended in to the rest of it. As the rumours say, There was a beautiful young girl frozen in this stone. Not only was she a beauty, she was told to have incredible power. so much power that she was put in Lacrima because she was a threat to the kingdom.

Picking up the girl, he wore a smirk on his face as he pulled down his silver trimmed black hood, revealing jet black hair. " Finally, the time has come that I make the world right"