Untitled Part 1

October 17, 2016, Mega City, 11:00 PM, Dr. Light's, Alisa woke up due to an intense headache. Turning on the lamp on her vanity she screamed in shock. Her blue eyes were turning a fiery orange and so were the tips of her brown hair. "This isn't good she mumbled when a weird heat blasted through her. "Oh man. I hope this isn't what was causing my headache." Alisa mumbled when the door opened. "Sweetheart what's... OH MY GOD!" Elec Man exclaimed. "I don't know what's going on." Alisa said nervously. "Don't worry sweetie, we'll figure out what's going on." Elec Man said.

Crash Man and Quick Man heard someone knock on the door. "Elec? What are you doing here and why does Alisa have her eyes closed?" Crash Man asked when Alisa opened her now orange eyes. "HOLY... A-Are you wearing contacts?" Crash Man asked in shock. "No." Alisa replied. "Well we're going need Shadow's help." Quick Man whispered. "Ok. Let's go." Elec Man replied and the four rushed off towards Shadow Man's place.

Shadow Man quickly let the four in feeling kind of weird that Alisa's ocean blue eyes had turned the color of his own eyes. Suddenly having an idea Shadow Man quickly grabbed Snake Man's laptop and they started looking for reasons why Alisa's eyes had changed color. Suddenly they came across a weird article about a virus called the phoenix virus. It was created by using a robot named Phoenix whom had gone missing 3 years ago. "So we need to find this Phoenix and asked what she or he knows and if they can help make a cure." Alisa said. "Good idea Alisa." Shadow Man said.

After leaving a note to the others to tell them why they had left the five set out to find Phoenix. As they walked Alisa began to feel like someone was blasting her with heat.