Chapter 22

*Lily Pov*

"What is going on here?" suddenly I heard a booming voice and jumped up from my chair.

"Well?" he asked, folding his arms.

"Work?" I replied like a question holding my books tightly.

"I thought only you are going to college, but not all these ten people too." He replied, gesturing the said ten people standing with me holding other books of mine.

"Actually, we wanted her to teach us some more new moves today, but she said she is busy with college work. And then said she will if we help her with the notes which she wants to be copied." Dan opened his big mouth as usual and busted me.

I glanced at Andrew to see him looking at me with an anger look along with as usual disgust one maybe. I closed my eyes and sat back in my chair.

"If they want your help then you should help them. Do your work later, after the practice." He ordered and started walking away.

"But it will be really late and all the lights will be switched off in each room when the clock strikes eight." I said frowning at him.

"Then do it in the office room of your Dad." He replied back.

"The rule applied to all the buildings except yours as that was empty all these years." Kevin replied from his place where he is training a few cadets.

"Then work in your room." Andrew said with irritation.

"When she shifted to the top room in your building, even that was added to the plan. If you want light, then you need to give paper procedure or some emergency situation." Kevin said and I can see him grinning at Andrew's back while I glared at him.

"Fine! Then do it in the office room of my place. But you have to do your work by yourself no matter what." He ordered like I am some kid which made my anger reach another notch and I immediately stood up.

"You are not my professor." I grumbled and he immediately walked near to me.

"But I am that here and you have to listen." He said glaring at me which I returned back happily.

"Fine!" I mumbled and moved away before collecting my notes from everyone and walked back to his building to dump all this in my room.

"God! I still can't believe that I was in love with him. He was so sweet all those years back and was fine, even in the forest recently, but now he is just too much." I mumbled under my breath before pacing in my room.

It is already difficult living here and now I need to go inside his house. These fairies are becoming witches for me. Who asked dad to apply the rule for this room too, and who asked Kevin to say all those things with such smug expression?

"Lily! We are waiting." I heard Dan's voice and I fumed before walking away from my room and reached the practice field.

"You busted me before him, I will not leave you alone." I warned him before taking my position only to stop to see Andrew looking at me with a frown.

Now, what came and hit his head to give such expression? I thought and shrugged before starting the practice.

"That's all for today." I mumbled, sitting on the ground feeling tired while they nodded and walked away.

"Come on! I will take you to your place." Kevin said, walking near to me moving his hand to my shoulder which I pushed away.

"No thanks! I am angry at you." I mumbled pushing myself up and started walking away.