chapter 12

On arriving to the game Hiccup, Aera and Emily made their way to their seats in the front row which was were Stoic, Valka, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Eret were.

Even though it was Berks team (The Berk Dragons) vs the team from Burgess (The Snow beasts) Hiccup and the others were cheering on the other team because of course their friend was playing. The game started, Aera and Emily cheered as did the others, for Jack.

***

-With Heather -

She sat on the couch. Toothless went to sit beside her, Stormfly went right to the gourage, having been here before she just went to make herself at home, Toothless walked with her but after a few minutes he went to join Heather and sat next to her on the couch. A faint bark came from the gorage, Toothless got up quick and ran to her.

"what's wrong boy" Heather said and also stood up and followed Toothless, but stopped when she got to the entrance, wide eyed, it was time she had to call Hiccup.

***
Astrid and Elsa arrived near the end of the game, the team scores were a tie with only twenty seconds remaining.

They stopped at the entrance Astrid scanning the place to see if she could find the others.

"there" Astrid said and pulled Elsa toward were the others were seated. They mad their way to their direction that when they reached them nor Hiccup or the girls heard them. So Astrid decided to sneak or scare Hiccup a bit and surprise Aera, Elsa sneaked her way behind Emily to also give her a surprise.

"hey there handsome " Astrid said in her best male voice she could make. Hiccup turned around wide eyed and creped out, but then smiled overjoyed and hugged her, lifted her of the ground a bit, puts her back down and finally kisses her.

"mommy!" Aera yelled in happiness and excitement and jumped to her moms arms. Emily looked in Aera's direction but her eyes were covered by someone.
"guess who", Emily smiled and turned around to see her mom, Emily did the same Aera did.

The game came to the final five seconds and.... Jack scored! The Snow Beasts won! Everyone cheered out for them. Jacks team lifted him up cheering for him for making the score, the gang ran to congratulate Jack but as Hiccup ran towards them his phone rang. It was Heather, Hiccup answered the phone, received what she had to say, then turned of the phone, told the others that he had to leave but Jack, Elsa, Emily, Aera and Astrid went with him.

***

When they finally arrived at Heather's and Fishlegs' home Hiccup meet Heather on the steps and both went inside, Astrid and the others came behind them, Hiccup went back to the garage Jack followed but the others stayed in the living room.

When all puppies were successfully delivered they waited about a minute or three before they went outside to the others in the living room. When they went out Toothless ran inside to Stormfly. Hiccup went out side with one of the puppies.

"who wants to see one of Stormfly's babies" he said, he walked over to the girls and they huddled around him curiously seeing the puppy.

Aera then took the puppy in her arms at the same time Toothless came out to see the other pup that was missing from the litter.

"Hey Heather you don't mind if the pups stay here for the night do you?" Hiccup asked.
"Not at all" she replied.

There was a total of fifteen puppies, three were like the father two with green eyes and one with a green and blue eye, four like the mother one with the fathers eyes one with the mothers eye the other two with honey colored eyes, two that were brown with small patches of black and white (the way stormfly looks in her picture in one of the earlier chapters with brown and black with a white belly) with honey colored eyes, one white with light blue eyes, another one Grey also with light blue eyes, two with patches of black on their face one withal patch on its eye with eyes of blue and green and the other pup withstand patch on its ear with eyes of light green, and finally one light colored yellow with light green eyes and another one a copper color with white paws and belly with honey colored eyes.
"come on then let's head home" he said giving the pup to Toothless in which he gladly carried back to Stormfly to be reunited with his brothers and sisters.

"but what about the puppies and Stormy and Toothless" Aera asked.

"they're going to stay here for tonight so Stormfly can get some rest and the puppies could eat and sleep, well come visit them and take them home tomorrow OK" Hiccup said. Sera nodded, said goodbye to her aunt Heather then left to the van, the others did the same. Hiccup got out last.

"thanks for your help Heather on watching over them" he said, Heather said it was all alright.

"it was no problem actually " Heather said.

"well thanks again and good night Heather, oh and if you can or want you and Fishlegs can come to the party Jack made in which he barley informed me of that he made at my house and it starts.... In a few minutes so if you can stop by, oh and you don't have to worry about Stormfly or the others they'll take care of it"

"OK, I'll tell him, if we can it can't I'll give you a call"

"OK, goodnight Heather"

"goodnight Hiccup, oh and tell the girls I say goodnight to them", she went back inside and Hiccup went back to the van, and back to the house which he hopes that he they'll have enough time to get the house ready before the guest come.

***

They were able to finish decorating the house and the guest arrived on time both teams also enjoyed being in the same room together, everything was going nicely, the girls were playing with the children from the guests, Hiccup and Jack were out talking and having a great time with those at the part while Astrid, Elsa, and the other wives that agreed go help with dinner were in the kitchen.

"Astrid I think it's time" Elsa said. Astrid nodded knowing what Elsa meant.

"when everyone is at the table" Said said.

Finally all were gathered around either standing or seated as they pleased at the table. They were all talking when Stoick stood up and silenced everyone.

"I would like to thank all and especially the team from Burgess for coming and getting along with us and our team, same goes for our team, and I am glad we can all gather here and celebrate!" he finished and they all rose their glasses and cheered.

Astrid then stood up and the whole house went silent, Hiccup then looked up and saw Astrid, surprised that she would want to say something normally she wouldn't even bother in a crowd this both gave him concern and curiosity as to what she might say. She then turned to him and he stood up, she grabbed his hand and a smile formed on her face.

"Astrid? " Hiccup said ,his voice with confusion.
Just say it like it is Astrid she thought to herself, then out came the words.

"Hiccup... I'm pregnant "she said with a big smile on her face, Hiccup was out of words, surprised, and also almost out of air. The crowed began to cheer, they rose their glasses, and many of the men went to give hiccup a pat on the back and many saying congratulations.

On the stairs Emily and Aera here's what Astrid said.
"wow I'm having a baby brother, or baby sister..i want a baby sister" Aera said with a smile, Emily was also happy for her. The party continued throughout the night. With many new arrivals and new additions to the family this family will be thought many adventures.

-The End-
-------------------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoyed this story and thanks to all those who stayed with this story. A million thanks😃😄