Once Upon A Time

Once there were 4 children, the knight of time, prince of wind, witch of space, and seer of- o- 834?,6.(29hox9,79dyyox7,

....
....
Two races once ruled the world, humans and trolls
One day war broke out between the two races and the humans were victorious.
They sealed the trolls underground with a magical spell.
Legend say those who go to mount ebott where they were sealed never come back.
Mt. Ebott 2009

...

Once there were 4 children climbing a mountain. 1 child was feeling rather adventurous, what is this child's name? This child's name is jade Harley and there was never any real changing that. This adventurous child had come up with the idea to climb this mountain and see the beautiful scenery.

The other child had agreed with her idea. This was a very awesome child. What will this child's name be? You again don't know why you assume you can give this child a name as he is already named Dave, dave strider. Dave was amazing at adventuring and just about everything else.

Following closely behind was a child in a purple scarf with dark lipstick. What will this child's name be? This child's shall be named a wizard harry! You are of course joking as despite her strange belief in magic and interest in psychology she was not actually a wizard. This child's name is rose lalonde.

Finally behind her was you, john Egbert. There was not much to be said about you, you were a bit of a geek and you loved all Nic cage movies and many other movies.

Finally you all made it to the top of the mountain and rose came up with the genius idea to try to do an incantation at the top of the mountain. You felt a bit of shaking before you all started falling, and falling, and falling. Dark yet darker...