YOUR BEST FREIND

You guys were unsure of what had just transpired. Nonetheless someone gets up and figures out what to do!
JOHN BE DAVE!!
You are now Dave.

"Guys listen! Now I know we may be in what seems like a bad situation but we are alive! Now let's not panic and let's try to find a way out of this place! Yeah?" You say with the layback tone somehow sounding serious as well.

"Now what say we go try to find our way out of here?" You ask

DAVE BE JADE!
You are now jade

Personally you are very excited for an adventure but this is serious biz you have to deal with! So everyone doesn't bother with any chat for now as they just nod their heads, Dave leads the way through a door that he noticed in this place, what a strange thing to be in a mountain.

BE DAVE

You walk into the room to see a sketchy humanoid holding a knife, he looks like he really enjoys using it.

He suddenly speaks "Hi my name is jack, jack the black! y'know you guys seem new to da underground, ya need some help?" Asked the voice in a slightly menacing tone

You decide to speak first "yeah we need directions to the exit"

You had a feeling you wouldn't get a straight answer, instead you got this "well you may need to get through a lot of things to get to the exit around here, best I teach ya how things work around here"

He suddenly makes a motion and hearts pop out of all your chests "now that is your soul! Your soul is the very culmination of your being and it starts off pretty weak. You can make it stronger by gaining a lot of lv. What does lv stand for? Oddly enough it stands for love! You want some love don't ya? Here have some love"  he explained as he materialised about four knives, his face attempting to assure you they were good, they couldn't possibly be good. John and jade try to get the knives.

DAVE BE JOHN

You are now john and you think this is the worst pain you have ever been in for your entire life. You look to jade and sadly see her in the same pain.

"YOU CLOWNS! WHY WOULD ANYONE PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS? IN THIS WORLD ITS STAB OR BE STABBED!" He yells at you when suddenly he's covered in ectoplasm and he screams and disappears away

You see an old ghostly women who looks familiar

"What a miserable creature torturing such poor innocent children. Do not fear my children, I am the ghost who haunts these ruins and I check here everyday to see if anyone's fallen!" She explained