29

Simon's P.O.V.

I walked into the hospital and told asked the lady where he was as she told me. I nodded my head and walked down the hall.

Ethan and Tobi decided to stay at the waiting room. I was okay with that, I just would've like some back up.

I looked at all the numbers as they got higher and higher. I finally saw him number 223.

I opened the door and I saw Josh's dad talking on the phone yelling at someone on the phone.

I closed the door and stood right in front of him. In front of Josh who was lifeless. I grabbed his hand as Josh's dad stood up.

"What do you think you are doing?" He said as I looked up as I felt tears start to swell in my eyes.

"I'm holding the hand of the love of my life. The person I love who you will never know how to love and never deserve to love. You made him do this. Don't start telling me that I did. It's because you neglected him after his mother died. You blamed him for nothing he had control of. He reminded you too much of her and you left him. You left him for a new family and made him feel like crap. Then once he found us, once he found his true family he felt as if he didn't deserve it. That he didn't deserved to be loved because no one had loved him. Then he got sick and he beat up himself because he couldn't make us happy. Truth is, he made me happier than anything in this whole entire world. I went back to our apartment feeling like shit. That it was my fault. But it's not. It was never my fault, it was never his fault, it was your fault. You don't deserve someone like him." I said as he looked at me and laughed.

"And why do you deserve him?" He said as I shook my head.

"I don't, but I can take care of him and hold him like no one could ever. I can care for him and tell him things that no other could understand. I understand him more than anyone on this planet. I don't deserve someone like Josh because his love is so much more than anyone's. But I at least try." I said as he just laughed.

"Fine, fuck up your life with this fuck up. Like I care. Just tell him whenever he does wake up, if he does. He has no where to go once all of you fuck up." He said as he left the room.

I sat down and held Josh's hand squeezing it.

"I'm not leaving you. I saw your letters. I saw everything you wrote. None of that was true. You do make me happy Josh. You make me more than happy. I don't ever want you to feel like you did. I don't ever want you to cry because you think you don't make me happy. I don't want you to hurt yourself because you think you don't deserve to be happy. You take care of so many people. You bring a smile to so many people's faces. The fact is, is that you make so many people happy and you deserve that too. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. But I'm here now. I'll always be right here, right next to you." I said rubbing his hand.

I felt the tears slowly fall as they fell onto our hands. I heard the door open and turned my head to see Tobi and Ethan.

Tobi came running over and just hugged him. He hugged him like he was going to suffocate him. He loved him and it was evident that they have been friends for so long.

"Vik text us. Him and Harry are coming a bit later, but JJ, the Cals, Shifty, Lewis, and Manny are coming tonight." Ethan said smiling making me smile.

"What's up with Vik and Harry?" I asked looking up at him.

"I don't know. Vik was really lost and confused without doing videos with us all and Harry was there for him and that really helped him. I don't know if they are something or anything like that, but the signs are telling me so." Ethan said making me laugh.

"Cute." I said as Tobi let go of Josh.

"I don't want to lose him." Tobi said crying almost.

"None of us do Tobi, none of us do. That's why we're here. With him." I said squeezing Josh's hand as we kept talking, keeping Josh company.

~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry this ended up being so late. Have been doing things (planning a new minizerk book) and I got kind of caught up in everything.

What I also wanted to say is thank you. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for reading my books. Thank you for voting and leaving comments. Thank you for being you, because you are truly amazing and yeah. I've been writing minizerk books for almost a year now. I was the second person to write a minizerk fanfic and now here I am, still writing minizerk fanfics and still hating life and sucking at writing. But for some weird reason you guys enjoy reading my books which I don't have a clue why.

Pretty much, I wanted to say thanks. Because you guys are truly amazing. I've been feeling real shit and hating everything. Nothing makes me happy at the moment (except my Sidemen book 😁) and to see votes and comments and just sweet little things brightens my mood. So thanks.

That's all, love you guys, bye!