Here Comes The Rump

(hi everyone, I apologise I haven't updating in a while, I've had loads of stories on hold and loads of issues to sort out in my private life too, I apologise this chapter is sooooo late, so here is Chapter 7)

-Chapter 7-

-Throttle's Pov-

-The next day (Early hours of the morning)-

I awoke to the feeling of Emily stirring on my chest, she seemed reckless, her eyes looked heavy even though she was asleep, I still had my arm round her shoulders and she had her head on my chest, my red neck tie was still poking out of my black duffle bag and my jacket too, even my ammo holder.

I shuck her slightly so she opened her delicate eyes and looked at me, my green glasses were still on my face so she couldn't see if I was asleep or not, she looked harder and noticed I was awake so she opened her mouth slowly and said:

"I'm sorry, I was just having a bad dream..."

"Nothing too bad I hope" I tried to reassure her,

"N-No it's fine, it's fine, nothing too bad" she tried to settle back down but I stopped her,

"I know you had a bad dream Emily-girl" I said sliding further into the covers, she seemed very upset and scared but she put her head back on my chest and took my hand, she intwined my fingers with hers and I started to play with her fringe, she giggled but I could tell she was tired. Moments later I heard a slight snore coming from her small black nose she seemed more peaseful and less 'stressed' than she was before.

-Later (when it's lighter: 9:30am)-

-Throttle's Pov still-

"Urgh" I groaned as I was steadily coming to my senses, I didn't hear anything until the toilet flush and a bang against the wall, I'm guessing it was Vinnie hitting the wall on his way back to his room. Stupid boy...

Emily-girl had her head still on my chest and was still holding my hand, I had my hand on her back near her neck, I didn't know how much I cared about her but I just do... Carbine and I were as thick as thieves but she seemed more into me than I did her but I'm just a commander, okay let's not go there!

Emily-girl started to move slightly and moved her head, hitting my sunglasses, causing them to fall, exposing my damaged pink eyes. She lifted her head and looked at me with sleepy eyes and smiled, she touched my face with her hand and stroked my cheek with her thumb her eyes were calm and her cheeks flustered red,

"Hey Emily-girl" I said sleepily putting on my glasses again.

"Um... Hi" she said returning her head on to my chest but this time she rested it near the base of my neck, her hair was still in it's ponytail and little bits fell out, she snuggled into my chest some more and her eyes seemed to stay locked onto the wall, I started messing with the small strands of hair.

"Okay Emily-girl I need to get up, we have a long day today" I said sleepily, moving her head gently from my chest and trying to slide out from next to her, I didn't want to disturb her but I did it anyway :( oops.

I made my way to the bathroom and got washed and changed, I took off my shades slowly and stared at the mirror, was what the mirror showing me, me? The main mouse that was supposed to help Carbine out, I did the best I could, I showed myself the way to help...I ended up with a over confident white mouse and a strong grey mouse, we tried to get into the enemy base but we were hit by an explosion that blew in front of us, I lost about 60% of my eyesight (not exact percentage but oh well, I think it's 70% but I'm not sure) Vinnie's right side of his face was badly burned and Modo lost his right arm, we were treated in our base, I was given green glasses as apparently green helps damaged eyes, Vinnie had a metal plate attached to his right side of his head, luckily his ear wasn't damaged and Modo had a new arm built in that's why he has to wear his armour across his chest, he also has an eyepatch across his left eye as it was damaged too much to repair.

-Emily's Pov-

I love the smell of coffee in a morning!

I made my way to the kitchen and found a rather bare Vinnie in nothing but a brown towel! screaming I dropped the plate I had in my hands causing it to smash on the brick flooring, Vinnie looked round and still had tight hold of his towel,

"Morning to you too babe" he laughed, taking a pop tart from the microwave,

"That's gunna be hot" I commented when I started cleaning up the mess I made, I picked up the plate and dropped it into the bin, I started to pick up the little bits but I ended up getting the 'George' vacuum out and cleaning it up,

"Ppfft, no it's not!" he laughed taking a bite,

"YOW!" he squealed, dropping the pop tart onto the plate on the side,

"Told you" I smirked whilst putting the rest of the plate into the bin,

"Hey, hey, hey!" I heard someone shout, we both looked round to find a red faced Charlie and two tired mice either side of her,

"He was trying to be Mr. I'm not scared of a pop tart" mocking Vinnie infront of the others,

"Not like you, you screamed when you saw this guys hips and buns, its not my fault I was born the hot one" he winked and laughed, picking up the pop tart and taking another bite.

"Yow!" He squealed again,

"Pfft...ha...hahahahaha!" I held my sides and threw out laughs, I had to sit down but the look on Vinnie's face was priceless! I fell off my chair for laughing too much! That-in turn, made everyone laugh but making me laugh harder! tears ran down my face like a non-stop river because I was laughing so much!

After about 10 more minutes of laughing, I managed to get into the bathroom to get changed, I slipped on my red and black (low cut) crop top, with my black jeans and black shoes, to complete the look I left my hair down, so it tumbled down my back,

-Meanwhile-

"Ahh Cataclysm! my old friend ah ha ha ha! why are you calling me?" Ronaldo Rump asked, he is one of the richest people in America! Just because of a regenerator that the freedom fighters need,

"I thought I changed my number the last time you called no? Ah ha ha ha!" Rump snorted down the video phone,

"Very funny Rump, now, I need to do business with you. You currently have a regenerator yes?" Cataclysm asked, his deep-ish gruff voice replied down the phone, his chocolate brown furred face turned into a twisted smile, showing his shiny yellow fang of a tooth,

"So what if I do kitty cat, why do you want it?" Rump asked, his large poof of hair falling forward as he held his golf club downwards towards the ball.

"Well, we need it Rump. We have Mice to catch and the only way to do that is if we negotiate about the regenerator no?" Cataclysm replied, his gruff voice pierced Rump's ears as he spoke.

"Ah ha ha ha *snort*" Rump laughed, "you want to make a deal with me kitty cat? Ah ha ha ha, I'm surprised that you have a, as you say "mouse problem" because you. Are. A. Cat!" He added furiously, swinging the club down harshly, sending the ball flying out the window.

"Well we have an army, we can protect you and your buildings, so Ronaldo...if you give us that regenerator we will give you protection from those insolent little mice." The cat answered, growling slightly.

"Hm...it sounds a little unfair, how much money do you have huh?" The rather larged bottomed man asked as he lined the club against another ball

"Well not much but, why don't we make this a mutual thing? We take care of those pesky mice for us both and you give us the regenerator in return"

"Hm...fine! I am very against this though, as long as you blast those pipsqueaks into the abyss of the very depths of hell then we have a deal" Rump replied as he swung down and whacked the ball over a few streets below.

-----------------------

Hi everyone! I'll update as soon as I can, thank you all so much for being so patient with me! You guys are awesome 🌸🎉🐢