ڪ prologue ڪ

taehyung was fourteen when he looked in the mirror and pinched at the skin on his stomach.

it felt weird. mushy. kind of gross.

he wanted to lose it.

taehyung was fifteen when he knew by heart that one ritz cracker had approximately seven calories and one cup of cheerios had 110.

he was sixteen when he made sure to only have seven ritz crackers at a time because that added up to forty nine calories and then he was sixteen and a half when nine hundred calories in a day suddenly felt like too much.

so he dropped it to 800.

and then 700.

then 600.

and then he stopped counting the calories all together. just restricted.

he decided that if it felt like too much, it was probably too much and if it felt like too little, it was still probably too much, because taehyung ate more than he needed to anyways.

taehyung was seventeen when he couldn't pinch the skin on his stomach anymore.

his hands wrapped around his thigh like a choker on a wrist.

his collarbones caught the water in the shower like little buckets, overflowing and filling.

but it still felt disgusting.

a shitty four part story.

taehyung x yoongi bromance; doesn't really get deeper than that lmao.

i'm a potty mouth; beware of profanity.

trigger warning; please be careful.

"no! stay away from me! get away from me! i'm disgusting! i-" a breath, "i don't belong here! i'm ugly and fat and disgusting and i hate it! i hate it! i hate myself! i want to die!"