Gajeel x Male!Uke! Reader

*requested\reccomended*
Seme!Gajeel x Uke!Male!Reader.

Gajeel was a punk, (Y/n) was ordinary, but neither seemed to know each other or know each other existed for the matter. But yet, Gajeel would be either chilling out with his hot girlfriend, Levy, or eating a chunk of metal from the guild's kitchen with Lily. The two were practically inseparable, Levy would be usually sitting next to him with a book in her hand. With the word after word she read in silence, (Y/n) would look at the metal punk and grunt his teeth. He knew the jaw head was straight but he still had the urge to ask him. But seeing him with his girlfriend, that only made his confidence dwindle like a waterlogged firecracker. How would the boy be able to have him if he was dating someone, that fact that it is a girl and not a guy. How might the (h/c)ette even stand a chance?

Another long and painful year passed the two by as the guild's heat and lust cycle kicked in, other words, Mating Season for the humans. Lucy was with Natsu one year, then Juvia and Gray were another, but Gajeel. He was more then likely to gonna have Levy, but that day he walked in alone with a serious scowl on his face and his teeth clenched onto a sharp piece of metal.

A dark aura surrounded the lunk head as his eyes stared at the love bugs spooning and edging closer to each others body's. But his hellbent attitude coursing his motive, the purpose active dragonslayer steps over the nailed-in planks and screeches the horrid ear piercing noise to the surrounded lust hungry people. The boys glares turn to Gajeel with the heavy intent to kill, all while the girls pulls the boys back. Flipping their hair and biting their lips seductively, the girls turn the hormone droned boys back to them. How could the jar head manage to calm himself when him, himself, was single and the girl he loved dumped him. If Cana wasn't such a horny drunk, maybe he could of still had his women, he repeats on replay in his mind. The sloppy and drunk liquor taste lips pressed to his own, in front of Levy's eyes, He wanted to punch the drunk and apologize to Levy mercifully. Yet Levy still refuses to talk to Gajeel till this day. But not one person knows as it had all happened a few week ago.

"I'm taking this seat." Gajeel snarls as he begins sit down in the seat adjacent to me. His hand edging closer to the metal sliver wear with his hand clenching a strong iron grip.  Yet after each crunch of his teeth on the metal, (Y/n) turns his head over to the male and inspects his lean and muscled form like a dramatized fan in the sights of their idol. But his (e/c) eyes are eventually caught by the metal punk wit his teeth showing a grizzly smirk.

"Like what you like (Y/n),Ha. Look forward." Gajeel teases with his hand clenching a new metal sliverwear and his head running a mile a minute. Why was this newbie looking at me, what is his deal. Many thoughts managed to infiltrate the lunk heads brain as he decided to turn back once again. But on his second turn he noticed (Y/n) looking at him with a ruby red blush glittered onto his face, finally his interests were peaked. Swiveling his chair over to (Y/n), he places his hand on his chin and looks at the intimidated boy.

"Why the blush angel skin?"

"N-no reason....why you so angry lately." (Y/n) booms back with his blush dialing down a smidge. Not once does the two stop to look away as they fire back decisive blows of questions, each of the sentences hitting a bit to close to the heart. That was all until the ultimate one was delivered to (Y/n).

"Say are ya gay?" Gajeel whistles while he plucks at the cracks in teeth like an unphased cowboy.

Again returning from the dead, (Y/n)'s ruby red blush rises to a temperate that could only be matched with the pyro dragonslayer himself. Heat boils in the male as his (e/c) eyes glare at the man with an unwinding urge to tell him the truth. But trapped in a corner (Y/n) fiddles with his thumbs and mumbles his response.