Day One

"I was browsing 9gag between 9 to 9:30 when i feel bit hungry, so i go downstair to go in kitchen. Suddenly i fall down from the stair, roll straight to the wooden box and then everythings blurred and i'm been unconcious.

When i wake up, i found myself on the top of dumptruck, full of garbage and sh%ts. I want to jump over, but i ended up jumping on cliff of garbage then roll again until i loose again my conciousness.

Then.. I wake up again. I try to recognized where am i. "Oooh! So thats the cliff where i came from". I roll on the other side, but . . .

I didn't realized thats the end of the land and fall down toward to ocean. But before i forgot, i grab something from the cliff.

But it didn't save me. So, i close my eyes and accept my fate that i'm gonna die in this way.

When i open my eyes, i notice that i'm going upward. "Maybe this is going to heaven" i said to myself, but i just realized the thing i grabbed before i fall.

"it's a sword, wtf!?"

Then after i passed through the clouds, i just notice...

"I'M F#%KING FALLING!!!"

Then, a Dragon passed on my path. I accidentally stabbed the Dragon towards to it's head with my sword that i still grabbing. Then, i fallen down with the dragon but it seems he's dead. The people looks at me, cheering and pick me up until i reach here in your castle, sir"

"So, did you want to say that you killed the evil dragon by 'accident'?" Said by the king of the castle.

"Look, i have a thin body, no muscles, and not a cleaver person to kill that dragon on purpose"

"He is the savior of our world based on the prophecy your highness" said someone beside on the king.

"No! No! No! I don't want to be your savior, i just want to go home, watch some videos and browse 9gag and sh#ts"

"How?" Said by the king.

"Uhm... Maybe through unicorn?"

"They are controlled by our enemies" said by king.

"How about a Dragon?"

"You killed the last one"

"How about catapult?"

"Are you insane?"

"I'm not insane, i'm Darwin"

A silent breaks after the king heared the last conversation.

"Put him in the dungeon" Said by king

"No! No! No! I'm sorry sir, i'm just trying to make you laugh, gezz. Ok! I will stay here until i find a way how to go to my house"

(Narrator)
And that's is the start of our OP's shitty adventure on this shitty story by our shitty author. Goodnight ang go f#ck yourself.