Maya Is So Cruel!! (Dave's Grandma Makes The Best Corn Chips BTW!)

Hello Again Diary!🐷 Today I Was Spying On Maya And She Found Out And Showed Me This 👆...well one finger over 😱😰NEVER MESS WITH MAYA!! But Lucas Asked Me Out Today And I Was So Happy But Maya Was So Mad Maybe She.....Oh No...Nuh Uh!.... OMPPS!! (Oh My Pretty Pretty Sparkles!) ....SHE LIKES LUCAS!! I Mean It Was Pretty Obvious She Always Looks At Him...But I Thought She Liked My Uncle Josh?... OMPPS! Sorry Diary I Forgot To Introduce MySelf! I am Rowan Lilith Laurence Matthews. But They Call Me Riley! I Have The Best Little Brother: August James Laurence Matthews,we call him Auggie, My Mom Topanga Laurence Matthews And My Daddy/Teacher: Cory Matthews Laurence. And I Love Them All! And My Best Friends Maya Penelope Hart (just call her Maya or your in trouble!) Lucas Friar,Zay (don't know how to spell his last name 😁) Farkle Minkus, And Isadora Smakle (just call her Smakle) ,(Cornchip) Dave,Darby,Yogi, AND EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL! except......Marisa Kaylee Stiefeild (I always ask her if she's related to Hailie Stiefeild But she says no).OK BACK TO STORY!! OMPPS Im so sorry I Yelled At You Diary!- I Said Wow-Maya Said Hey Do You Write Nice Pretty Stuff In Your Diary?-I Ask Nope,Just Death,Murder,Abuse,Dark Empty-Ness, Yeah That Stuff-She Answered Well If You Ask A Question You Know The Answer To That Your Gonna Know What She'll Say,She Maya That's Her And I Love That She's Herself!- I Thought. At Lunch. Dave-Want A CornChip? My Grandma Made Them! Me-Sire *bites chip* Mmm Your Grandma Make The Best Corn Chips! Dave-Thanks! *maya takes the chip puts it on the floor and smashes it and walked away* Dave-My Corn Chip!*he starts to cry* Me-Maya! *dave cries some more* Me-Here You Go Dave! *i tape the corn chip back together* Dave-Thanks Riley Your The Best! Me-Anything For A Friend! *i smiled*