Skybop; Feelings

Warning, violence

Love
An indescribable emotion. It was the only thing Jin could feel when he saw Sky for the first time. Everything Sky did made was perfect to him. His smile, his laugh. The way his face went blank when he was confused. Jin was hopelessly in love.

Obsession
He couldn't get enough. Being friends was wonderful, but Jin wanted more. Sky's voice was like music to him. His scent was intoxicating. He craved his touch. Sky was all he could think about. What started out as love warped into an obsession.

Jealousy
That was feeling in growing inside Jin. He stalked Ty from afar as flirted with Sky. Jealousy was a new feeling to him. He tried to ignore it at first, pushing it away from himself, only for it to rise once more. Jealousy was eating Jin alive.

Rage
That was what he felt. A burning feeling brewing inside of him. He watched with hate filled eyes as Ty planted a kiss on Sky's lips. The thought of someone else having Sky made his blood boil. With rage radiating off of him, Jin stomped away.

Satisfaction
A feeling of pleasure. Jin ran his blade across the other Ty's stomach. He smiled as the boy tried to scream. Too bad his tongue was cut off. Jin took his time torturing the boy, letting out all his rage and jealousy. He ended it all with a swift cut across Ty's neck, satisfied with his work.

Bliss
The only thing that came to Jin's mind as he stroked Sky's head. After finding his boyfriend's dead body, Sky needed someone to comfort him. Jin saw this as a perfect opportunity. He held Sky closer to himself and smiled. A feeling bliss washing over him.

Joy
It was all Jin could feel when Sky kissed him for the first time. The only thing that he thought of while holding his hand. Jin was smiling nonstop. He finally had the relationship that wanted so badly. It was a relationship built on murder, but a relationship nonetheless. Jin felt joy bubbling inside himself.