Snowy day in

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping letting me know it was time to get up. Oh great, I thought as I pulled the cover off me. It was freezing! I sluggishly dragged myself downstairs to the kitchen in need of some hot chocolate before school to find my mum sitting at the table eating toast and drinking tea.
"Hunnie there's no school today, it snowed really heavy. Why don't you invite a friend round or go to see one of them," my mum informed me.
"Ah thank God it's soo cold! Yeah a friend can come here.. I AM NOT leaving this house! Way too cold for that!"
She laughed and carried on as I finished up making my hot chocolate and dragged my tired self back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and thought of who to invite round.. Hmm Nash? Yeah! I unlocked my phone and quickly sent him a text,
'Hey Nash Potato ;) wanna come round today?'
'Hey! Harhar -.- yeah sure! Be there in like an hour or two x'
'Yayy! :D coolio xx'

So that's sorted my Nash Nash is coming over today. Nash is basically my best friend and we're really close.. Most would say we are going out but sadly we're not. Anyways I'm gonna go get ready now!

*An hour later*
The doorbell rang just as I finished my hair and light makeup, I jumped down half of the stairs and leapt at the door.
"NASHHHH!!!!" I yelled as I opened the door.
"Heyy! Can I come in it's cold!" He laughed at me.
I let him in, closed the door and he pulled me in for a bear hug which I gladly returned. I could stay in his arms forever! OMG please pause time... Never let go! Sadly he pulled away and said "so what's today's plans?"
"Umm I dunno... Movies and blankets?" I grinned.
"Okayy, if we must!" He groaned in a joking way - knowing that I love doing that.
We raced upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed as we flicked through the movies that were built in with my DVD system on my tv and pulled the covers on. We ended up going for 'In Her Shoes' a chick flick sorta film.
As the film got half way or so an old lady died and I loved her character so I sniffled to hold in the tears that were forming in my eyes... Nash must've noticed as he put his arm round me and held me in close, then kissing the top of my head.
OMG!! Did he just! I thought. I love you Nash I whispered to myself in my head.
"I love you too hun" he said... Wait what?
"And yeah you said that out loud too" he winked.
"Oh..." I blushed and buried my head into his chest a little deeper.
"Aw haha it's okay!" He giggled and kissed my head again. I wrapped my arms round him as he did me before we both returned to watching the movie.