SOUNDTRACK

THE ORIGINAL BSO OF THE NEW WOMAN

I. MØ - Fire rides

What's it gonna be with the violence? What's it gonna be when the fire rides? And what's it gonna be like when the sound of you and I die out?

What am I to do in my room? Look at the walls turning yellow What am I to do in the city? If I can't have it all and I just wanna feel pity. For my own doomed soul, doomed as the source. Where can I find peace in the city? As I found in the eyes of yours, as I found in the eyes of yours

II. Lana del Rey - Don't let me be misunderstood

Baby, you understand me now? If sometimes you see that I'm mad. Don't you know, no one alive can always be an angel? When everything goes wrong, you see some bad. But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

You know sometimes, baby, I'm so carefree. With a joy that's hard to hide. And the sometimes, again, it seems that all I have is worry. And then you're bound to see my other side. But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

III. Florence + The Machine - Delilah

Cause I'm gonna be free and I'm gonna be fine (holding on for your call). Cause I'm gonna be free and I'm gonna be fine (maybe not tonight).

Too fast for freedom. Sometimes it all falls down. These chains never leave me. I keep dragging them around

IV. Aurora - Warrior

I fall asleep in my own tears. I cry for the the world, for everyone. And I built a boat to float, I'm floating away. I can't recall last time I opened my eyes to see the world as beautiful. And I built a cage to hide in. I'm hiding, I'm trying to battle the night...

V. Marina & The Diamonds - I'm a ruin

And I've tried to say babe, I'm gonna ruin you if you let me stay. You still mean everything to me, but I wanna be free. But I don't wanna say goodbye. But, baby, I don't wanna lie. To lie, to lie to you. I'm a ruin.

VI. Tove Lo - Scream my name

Breathing violence and love. I was born on the scene. Now it runs in my blood, yeah you know what i mean. When mi dead and gone will the sing about me? Dead and gone, will they scream my name?

VII. Ruelle - Live like legends

When it rains, it pours. There will be blood in the water, cold to the core. Faith falls hard on our shoulders, but this is our time. No turning back, we could live like legends.

VIII. Birdy - Shadow

Only you ever make me care, cause only you ever made me dare. So wherever you go, I'm your shadow. Desert to ice flow, I will follow. Wherever you go, Im your shadow. I know every way you make, you stay, you go, you change I am far too.