❀07❀ Inside this apartment, there are no rules part 1

The current date was Friday...

"God fucking dammit, Hanamaki, I told you a thousand times already! You don't leave your notes all over the table! If you do it again, I will trash them!" Iwaizumi went to the kitchen to put down the bags of groceries to see an empty cans of juice on the counter. he gave it a good shake to hear the cigarette butts inside were half full thanks to Hisui and Matsukawa. "Matsukawa! I told you to trash the drinks once you finish them! What is it about the concept that is so hard to grasp?! Ugh, cigarette butts are all over the floor..." He then went to open the fridge to see his pudding missing. "Hisui!!!" 

"Yes! Here! Iwa-chan, you summoned me?"

"Where is my pudding?" 

"In my tummy." 

"Why is my pudding in your tummy?" 

"Because it was calling me, beckoning me to eat it." 

Iwaizumi's veins were threatening to pop; the people in this apartment were a bunch of idiots! 

"Hira-chan, that pudding was so nice~!" Oikawa came out of the room in his boxers, eating the last bit of Iwaizumi's pudding. "Oh, Iwa-chan." 

"...everyone get their asses to the sofa now." 

"We having an orgy?" Hisui asked out of curiosity.

"You best not piss me off." 

Everyone soon gathered to the sofa. Iwaizumi was the only one stood up while the rest were sat down. He's got bones to pick with them so he will sort them all out right now! 

"Listen up! This apartment have rules, okay?! I'd appreciate it if people would follow through with it!" 

"Why are you so annoyed?" Matsukawa asked him, "I just leave a couple of empty cans and cigarettes behind, I'll just throw them away afterwards."

"That is not the point! Also, who keeps peeing without lifting the toilet seat up?!" 

"That is me." Hanamaki raised his hand, "I got competitive." 

"What the fuck?!" 

"I wanted to see how many laps I could do around the bowl. My record is 16 since I was so drunk..."

"What kind of reason is that?!" He then glared at Hisui and Oikawa, "And you two have a lot of nerves to eat something that already have my name written on it!" 

"Hira-chan offered me some! She said you allowed her!" 

"Um, about that...I had a dream where I asked Iwa-chan if I could eat his pudding, and when I woke up from my nap, I thought the dream was real so I went to eat it." 

Iwaizumi ended up slapping her on the head, making a huge lump appearing on her head. The impact was so strong that she ended up fainting on the floor, face first. 

Oikawa, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa stared at the fainted Hisui with wide eyes; did Iwaizumi's slap make her lose consciousness?!

"Ugh...that was dangerous." Hisui slowly got up, "Iwa-chan, you're acting like a dictator in the apartment! I might call you Daddy in bed, but that doesn't give you authority over everything!" 

"Oh, dictator, huh?" Iwaizumi couldn't help but laugh in an ironic manner. "Okay, let me put it this way so you four will understand. This apartment's rules are made by me so it protects you stupid people from harming your stupid selves with your stupid methods. Believe me, without my rules, you wouldn't last a week."