4

"JUMPIE JUMPIE JUMP!" I yelled as I jumped on my bed.

"I flip too". I said to John who was watching me while daddy was out. I flipped and flopped on the bed.

He smiled.

"Come jump it's fun". I said. He took his shoes off and got on the bed and I grabbed his hands. "Like this". I said trying to bounce the both of us.

He chuckled as we jumped together.

"Fun see told you". I said smiling wide.

"Yes you did sweetie". He said. "I flip again". I said letting his hands go. I flipped and bent my finger back a little. It started to hurt. "Fuck!" I yelled as my door opened and daddy walked in. Daddy looked around my messy room.

I seen John get off the bed and put his shoes back on. I looked around my room finding my drawings all over the floor. My crayons were everywhere and my bed sheets were on the floor. "Now principessa, fuck isn't a very appropriate word for a little girl like you to be using. Unless you're actually a big girl then daddy would have to show you what the word fuck is used for". Daddy said.

I'm a big girl right? Yes I'm daddy's big girl.

I smiled. "I'm daddy's big girl!" I said looking up at daddy.

He licked his lips. Daddy walked to the bed with a scary smirk.

I frowned as I began to feel scared.

He sat on the end of the bed.

"Come to daddy". He said.

I crawled up to him and he placed me on my feet then bent me over his lap then pulled my pull up down.

"I'm going to spank the word fuck out of you. Fuck has 4 letters. You will receive 4
2 slaps on each cheek". He said rubbing my butt. "Can you handle that?" He asked.

I have no idea what spankings are but since daddy doing it then Okay.

"Yep daddy I handle it". I said smiling and wiggled my butt. I looked around the room for John to find him gone.

*smack*. "Oww" I shrieked as daddy slapped my butt. Tears came in my eyes as I squirmed around attempting to get out of daddy's hold. Daddy slapped the other cheek and I moaned in pain and pleasure.

*smack* *smack* tears clouded my eye sight as Daddy pulled my pull up back up. "It hurt but feel good". I said. "That's good. Daddy's big girl." He said kissing my wet face. "You did so good for your first spanking." He said. "I'm so proud of you". He said making me feel good. I smiled.

He kissed all over my face.

"Daddy I don't want wear pull up no more". I said. "Ok after you clean this room we will go over some rules then go shopping". Daddy said standing up with me wrapped around him.

"No I no clean". I said looking at this mess. "Yes, It's your responsibility for you to be a big girl and keep your room clean". He said in his daddy voice. I looked up at him.

"You help me clean?" I asked looking up at him. He looked down at me then softly kissed my lips. "No but John is". He said. "John did it daddy. He um got mad throw everything on the floor so I did it too then I started clean up but John was jumping on bed so I joined in because he said it fun". I said playing with daddy hands.

"Are you lying?" Daddy asked.

Lying good or bad?

I shook my head no while I said yes.

"Is that a yes or no?" Daddy asked. "I don't know". I said. "Ok um why was John mad". Daddy asked. "He was mad because you left him here and him ate all the brownie powder and him now got tummy ache". I said rubbing my stomach. "That sounds like you". Daddy said. I smiled and said. "That is me silly. I miss you Dada don't leave me no more". I said playing with his shirt. Before I could reason I said. "Daddy I want show you something John show me". I said. Going to get my pink and white laptop "You can't tell him I show you he told me not to but I can't cause you daddy"!

I put the 5 letter password in then went to Google and look at my arm for the name.

Ok so first its a p. Next is o. Ok what next r and an n. I smiled as I got the first part. I looked at daddy who was trying to look over. "No! Its not ready yet". I say moving away from him.

Ok so far I got p. O. R. N ok h... U... B.

I smile as I made sure I got pornhub.

I looked at daddy who looked at me. "I got it daddy"! I said. I went back to him and showed him. "Let's watch one daddy its small little movies". I said clicking on one of the movies.

Daddy close the laptop and tucked it under his arm. "Daddy!!!" I yell. "I was watching that". I said in a lower tone.

"Clean this room I will be back". Daddy said leaving. "No fair mister you could watch it by yourself on your laptop". I yelled. I got out of the bed and went to the door. I turned the knob but it was lock.

I frown then started to clean. When I was done with stuffing everything under my bed. I went to find some thing to wear. I grab a black dress tutu

  I grabbed black lace bra and panties

  I grabbed black lace bra and panties. "I'm big girl now." I mumbled to myself.

I places the dress on the bed then startes to clean the room correct this time.

When I was done I started a shower I found a razor blade. I got in the shower and washed my body and began to shave everywhere. After my body was hair free I washed my body again along with my hair.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped my body in a towel. I grab the brush and went to the body mirror. I looked at myself I look more healthy then when I did when I was in big girl mind.

I traced a scar on my body. I looked at all of my scars that I have on my body from my old 'daddy'. "My beautiful principessa". Daddy said behind me. I looked at him in the mirror as I covered myself from his eye sight.

"How can you call me beautiful have you seen these ugly scars on my body from whips." I said grabbing my things off the bed and going to the bathroom. I dressed myself then grab the lotion and lotion my legs and arms.

I walked out of the bathroom. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. "Scars are something you will keep forever they are things that show you have over come a hard battle. Everyone has scares. I have scars." He said.

I just stared at him. "The way I got my scars aren't fair." I said pulling away from him.

I undid my hair and and brushed thought my hair. I look around my dresser and seen glitter. I my eyes widen and I fell in little space. I smiled and looked at daddy. "Daddy look glitter". I say excitedly and grabbed a hand full of it and pour it on my head.

Daddy pulled me to the bathroom and whip my face. He helped me in the tub and dust some glitter off my dress and my body and hair.

"Don't put so much glitter on principessa". Daddy said. "OK". I said. He carried me to the bed and placed me down. He went to my closet and grabbed my shiny black flats that had a pretty pink bow like my dress on top. He slid them on my feet and grabbed my hand. He helped me off the bed and we walked to his office.

"Now principessa this is a place where things are serious" daddy said pulling me on his lap as he took a seat. "Ok daddy". I said kissing his cheek.

"Now for the rules". Daddy said.