#2. Birthday

It is your birthday and Louis haven't come to the party yet. He wished you on the phone but still you are dying to see him in person.

It is time to cut the cake but you don't want to cut it without Louis, you keep delaying it but finally you can't delay it any longer.

You blow the candles and wish that Louis comes soon. Just as you open your eyes you see Louis entering.

Your face lights up instantly and the corners of your lips tug into a big smile. Louis walks over looking as beautiful as ever. His eyes are twinkling and he is all you see as he stands by your side.

You cut the cake. He gives you a small peck on the lips, while everyone sings 'Happy Birthday'.

A little while after, the crowd disperses from around you and at last you have Louis all to yourself.

You lead Louis to your room, quietly. Once inside Louis begins to speak "I'm sorry, I...." But you attach your lips to his, savouring the kiss. He tastes wonderful, only like Louis can taste.

His tongue gains access to your mouth and he slips his arm around your waist while the other tangles in your hair.

Centuries later, Louis withdraws his head just an inch away. You groan at the sudden absence of his lips.

"Birthday girl, what about your gift" Louis says, his lips brush against yours with each word.

"Keep kissing and we'll get to that, eventually." You say, an evil grin forming across your lips.

Louis laughs lightly. "There is something else before that." He withdraws fully now and leads you in front of the full-length mirror.

"Close your eyes, baby." Louis says quietly.

You do so. You feel something by your neck.

"Now open them." Louis whispers in your ear.

You see yourself in the full length mirror. You are wearing a full length lilac gown. Louis stands with his fingers enter-wined with yours while the other hand in on your shoulder.

You gasp, on your neck is a beautiful diamond studded, chocker necklace. The diamonds are glimmering lightly and you have to say, it is... beyond beautiful.

"You didn't have to." You choke out, too overwhelmed with emotions, meaning it.

"I saw this necklace and I imagined you wearing it, I had to buy it" whispers Louis, he then plants a soft kiss on your bare shoulder, moving up to the hollow of your neck. He removes the necklace and places it back on the box before continuing to trail kisses up your neck.

His lips reach your and you kiss passionately, his lips mould perfectly with yours. He makes you moan while his lips explore the inner of your mouth.

You know now, that he's all you'll ever need.