Again?!?

~Killua's P.O.V~

Wow, she's gone already? Hmm. Well I sure wished joker hadn't carted her off so soon. 'I wonder if I could find her again...' I thought to myself. Well, no harm in trying, right? So I walked around aimlessly for a while, but then some dude with purple hair said it was time to start. So, I took of running. Hey, I may be able to find her better this way! So instead of running around like a idiot...
wait huh? Oh my god, it's her perfume! It smells like, um, of...
yeah!
It smells like Vanilla, Apple, and Whipped cream. Ahh so soothing. Then my heart rose when I saw her beautiful, (h/l), (h/c) hair. So, being me, I ran to her. I finally caught up with her, and tugged on her (f/c) sleeve to get her attention. She looked at me and smiled. I could sense a angry aura around us, and then I noticed him. Clown guy. He looked at me with anger, then...
Bloodlust?
'Oh god, he wants to kill me, wait, why? All I'm trying to do is get (y/n)'s... Oh.'
"So he's your brother! That explains why he wants to kill me!" I exclaimed, maybe too loudly. Then she took me into a bone-breaking hug, and I realised just how strong Miss (y/n) was. Then her brother looked at me, and I squirmed out of her tight grasp. She looked a bit hurt, I could see it in her eyes. Then clown guy coughed as I got on my skateboard. "~It seems as though we haven't been formally introduced~" He said is a frightfully sadistic voice, laced with fury and bloodlust. "Oh, my name is Killua Zoldyck." I said in a confident voice he just looked at me and smirked. "~Well, (y/n), run along. I want to have a man to man conversation with Killua~" The man said. 'Why didn't he give me his name? I looked trustworthy, didn't I?" I was taken from my thoughts as he started talking to me. "My name, if you've been wondering, is Hisoka Morou. But well, I have a question. What are you trying to get out of my baby sister?"

CLIFFHANGER!!
Duh, dun dun!!! So what does Killua want point of you? Hmm, HMM? And who will you meet before their little chat is finished? How far will Hisoka go to keep your

~innocence~? *Wiggles eyebrows*

How bout finding out in the next chapter, eh?
BUH-BYE FELICIA!