36.5. Mine

-Ashton's PoV-

Sooooooo, apparently Michael and Mac had some make out session that I didn't know about, Steven managed to make his way back into Brook's heart, and I got the most beautiful girl in the world. Three of the most important girls in Shockwave have fallen for a guy each. I know the rest of the boys have someone that they like. There are more girls than boys. I know some of them don't want boys in their lives, but neither did Mac, Brook, or Holly. I guess they didn't have the absolute worst relationship with men though. I bet others have gotten raped or something. After all, that is what Shockwave was against. Including drugs and stuff. Some of our boys still needed to go to rehab.

Holly was making me tea, and I couldn't resist the urge to touch her. She was perfect. Shorter than me, fit, determined, reliable, funny, smart, lively, beautiful, and most of all, perfect. Her boy fit perfectly with mine. I could hold her and she fit right where I wanted her. She was everything that I could ever ask for.

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and placed my head on her neck. Her skin was so soft and perfect. I had to kiss it.

"Ashton" she said.

"Hm?" I said, while still kissing her neck. More like sucking her skin now.

"Ashton, stop" she whined.

"Mhh" I murmured.

My teeth grazed her skin. She turned around to stop me. I pouted and she smiled. She had perfect teeth and everything. 

"Stop please" she said. I just looked at her, pouting.

"But I don't want to" I whined, making her giggle.

"You sound like you're 5 years old" she said. I guess that was a valid number. I do act like that a lot.

"I just love you" I said.

She smiled and put her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer to me. Our heads touched as we looked into each other's eyes. Her electric blue eyes amused me. She looked dangerous. I liked that. We leaned in. Just as our lips grazed each other's, there was a knock at the door. Holly pulled away and I sighed, which caused her to laugh.

"It's ok. You can have more of me later" she said winking at me as she walked to the door. When she opened it, Michael and Mac stood there.

"Hey" said Holly smiling.

"Hey" replied Mac.

They both walked in and sat on the couch. I walked over there and sat down on the floor so Holly could have the chair when she came back with the tea.

"Do anything fun last night?" I questioned. Mac blushed and Michael tried to look innocent. I just laughed at them.

"Maybe" said Michael, pulling Mac closer to him.

Holly walked in and she gave Mac and Michael tea. Instead of taking the chair, she sat straight on my lap. She looked at my confused face and giggled. I laughed with her. She was so weird, it was perfect.

"Did you guys do anything fun last night?" questioned Mac, which caused Holly to blush and try to hider her face in my neck. I decided to have some fun.

"It's ok love. You can tell them that I fucked you" I said laughing. Her face shot up and she pushed me back a little along with a slap on the arm.

"You guys did do it?" asked Michael staring.

"Yea" I responded. "She was so tight". This made Holly laugh because she noticed what I was doing.

"It wasn't me that was tight. It was all your..." I cut her off before she could finish.

"No. I'm pretty sure it was you" I said while she was laughing.

"No. It was so you and your dick" she said. Now I was laughing.

I looked over at Michael and Mac and they looked horrified. I guess we got them good.

"Or, you could say that drummers bang harder" said Holly, raising her eyebrows and smiling seductively.

This made Michael's mouth drop. Holly saw it and fell off my lap and onto the floor laughing. I guess Mac caught on because she started laughing. I laughed along while Michael looked absolutely scared as hell. The guy really didn't get it.

"Mikey, they're just playing with us. They didn't do anything" Mac managed to say. Michael's face when from shock to disbelief, then to oh-my-god-how-did-I-fall-for-that. Then he started laughing at how stupid he was. Sometime during this, Brook and Steven walked in and saw us all in hysterics.

"Something happened in here" said Steven.

"Yep" said Holly.

"Well?" asked Brook, making her eyes big.

"Holly and I told Mac and Michael that we did it last night" I said. Steven and Brook just looked at each other.

"Hm, looks like some one has sex last night also" said Holly.

"What? NO!" shouted Brook. Seven was smiling though.

"Ok. So Steven is smiling for no reason and you are blushing? Ok. Whatever" said Holly.

"Ok. Fine! You got me. We had sex" said Brook, hanging her head.

"That's great! Unless you didn't use protection" I said.

We all burst out laughing. We all know they used protection. I mean come on. Brook not using protection? 

"Ok. So we were going to get ready for tonight. We think you guys should do the same" said Steven.

"Ok. We'll be ready. What time do we leave?" asked Mac.

"Around 10 o'clock ish. We need to be there before them, so that we can tell you who to turn on" said Brook. 

That made me go stiff because I didn't want Holly touching any other guy but me. Holly must have felt that because she turned around and looked at me. I looked down at her and the next thing I knew, she was kissing me. She had the softest lips. I couldn't help but twist her long beautiful hair in my hands. Her hands went to under my shirt and she put her hands on my abbs.

"Um, I guess we will just go now" said Brook. I felt Holly smile into the kiss.

"See you guys later" said Steven. I head the door shut.

I was about to pull away, when Holly moved her hands further up my shirt. I was about to loose it altogether. She pushed me back onto the floor so I was laying down with her on top of me. She broke away the kiss so that she could take my shirt off. My hands flew to her waist as she threw my shirt somewhere. She kissed me again and her hands went to my face. I squeezed her bum, making her squeal with delight. I smirked.

I pulled away and started kissing down her face to her neck. I needed to mark her. She was mine. My teeth grazed her skin, and she knew what I wanted. I started biting her. I needed to show what was mine. Holly was mine. Mine.

I kept sucking on her skin. She moaned, causing me to smirk again. After I had finished what I wanted, I looked back up at Holly. She was smiling. She kissed my nose and made her way down to my lip pierce. She started pulling on it. I knew she was asking for permission for me to let her in, which I granted. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed. She was now marked. Marked mine. She was mine. Holly was all mine.

We pulled away and looked at each other. We heard a moan and looked over and saw Michael marking Mac. They must have been doing the same thing we were. I was glad I marked Holly. She was mine, mine forever.

----------------

Heyo! I wrote this and something happened. It made it private for some reason. sorry :( idk what happened. 

ttyl everyone <3

Lizzy xX