Un lobo (drunk!Kai x Zane)

So I have this slight head canon that maybe the ninja speak their first language when drunk or.. Ya know. So I'm making Kai do Spanish/Latino a little. (I'm going to mess up on this probably because I don't know Spanish that well.

"Zane...? Comhere I got somtin tuh tell you." Kai drunkly slurs his words, making them hard to understand.
Zane patiently walks over to the place where Kai is sitting; on the kitchen floor of course.  Zane didn't know how intoxicated Kai was, but it definitely wasn't good.

Kai smirks, he grabs Zane's shirt collar and pulls the white ninja close to himself. Zane is now kneeling over the shirtless, red-faced, drunk Kai. "K-Kai?" Zane blushes. "Puta, tè amo." Kai smiles. Zane takes a moment to analyze.

"Oh. OH." Zane whispers, looking down at Kai. Kai grins. "Eres mi vida, me allegro tanto cuando tè veo." Kai says huskily. Zane smiles to himself. "You don't underrersund me Zaney." Kai smirks. This makes Zane laugh.

Of course Zane could understand.

Kai kisses Zane hard, they are still on the floor. Zane sucks on Kai's neck, Kai moans. "Nnng! ¡Es Frio!" Zane stops. Kai looks at Zane with lustful eyes, Zane takes off his shirt.

"Hermoso." Kai smiles. Pulling Zane back in. Kai attacks Zanes chest, fumbling with each nipple and leaving bruises on his collar bone. "K-Kai. That feels so good."

Kai moans to. "¿Me puedes ensnar?" He asks. Zane responds by taking off the remaining clothing, Kai does the same, but takes much longer. Zane kisses him again, it tastes of el vino, Kai's drink of the night.

Zane begins to suck on Kai's length, Kai greatly enjoys it. "Z-Zane! ¡Puta! ¡Zane ti penchē! A-ahhh." He's a panting mess, sprawled on the floor and mouth open wide. "Complasar. Ah!" Kai moans.

"¡P-padre!" Kai screams as he releases. Zane swallows it all, blushing he hardest that he had for this whole 'session'. Did he really just call me that?

Zane walks into his room, falling asleep. He likes me? Or is he only but drunk?

The next morning:
Kai yawns, stretching his arms and walking into the kitchen, fully clothed.
"Buenos rocves." Kai jumps, it was Zane. "Y-you know..?" He asks. Zane hands him his breakfast. "And you remember?" Zane looks Kai in the eyes. "Some of it..." Zane starts to laugh. "T-this isn't funny!" "No no, it's just.. You called me father." "¡¿Qué!?" Kai's face is very red. "Es differente para ti." Zane smirks himself. "For me to what?" Kai starts to eat. "To say that." "...oh." "By the way Kai... Me gusta ti" Kai gulps his food down and responds. "Te amo." A small whisper to the world.

"¡Para ti!" A flustered Kai gives Zane a flower. Anyways, most of this probably isn't correct so I'm not even going to do a translation. Sorry.