8. Back for Halloween?

GUYS, I HAVE RETURNED FROM SMUT GROUNDS TO WRITE THE HALLOWEEN PART TO THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! *Evil laugh and slowly walks away*

Dan's POV

*Someone knocking at the door*
Dan: Who is it?
Phil: Come on in!
   Why would you tell them to come inside Phil? I told you to not let them in! For all we know it could be some crazy Fan girl from the TATINOF tour.
Phil: Well sorry! They possibly couldn't find our house Dan, what crazy Fan would know where we liv-
*Door opens and Phil and I look scared*
Tyler Oakley: Hey guys! Sorry I forgot to inform you what day I was coming in on, Im excited I'm hanging out with you guys for Halloween though.
Phew. I almost forgot I had invited Tyler over for the week, his phone must've been dead or the message didn't go through or something when I asked him when. Phil looked relieved when Tyler walked in. We're both normally alone, since we have each other.. We never really get bored.
Phil: Oh it's you, This egg over here *looks at me* didn't tell me you were coming over for Halloween, but we are going to a party on that day, do you wanna go?
Tyler: Phil you act like I have anything else to do, I'm stuck here with you guys!

God, I just love Tyler's eyes, his bright cheeky smile, and simply his personality. I've always had a little crush on Tyler, but no one could actually tell cause I'm so called "Friendly" even though honestly down below I'm just a Kinky dude, who loves to screw his best friend.

Tyler decided to get here late, around 11:30pm. So me and phil decided to let Tyler sleep in Phil's room for the next week. But really I knew we both wouldn't mind. I love being next to Phil.
So me and Phil say goodnight to Tyler and go into our room and of course Phil takes his shirt off, honestly we fuck every night and I don't regret it. But tonight I was too tired so I decided to just tell him not tonight and went to sleep. Sorry Phil.