ichi

Grey. That was the color of the day. From the bottom to the top of his outfit the most prominent color was grey. Grey converse, Grey skirt, Grey sweater. And no one but him would know but also grey panties. yoongi loved to follow color schemes with his outfits. it was just generally pleasing to him and it was fun finding different ways to mix up outfits according to the color. people have things that they do,that's yoongi's, and he doesn't plan on changing it any time soon.

the day at hand though was a slow moving Wednesday. middle of the
week yet somehow it feels as if there's still more than two days left in the school week. maybe it's because of the lingering knowledge that after a short two day weekend there's of course just going to be more school. or maybe it's just because school is generally boring as fuck and tends to blur together. who knows. it could be one of the two, neither, or both. All yoongi knows is that he's about ready to get the fuck out of there.

Sadly that's not possible so yoongi was currently stuck sitting in his ailing robotics teachers class. Mrs. Ahn had a really rare form of cancer but she was doing pretty okay as of right now so she was still able to come into work. Sometimes one of her three sons came in to assist her when she was feeling particularly weak but overall she was holding it all down on her own. And yoongi really commended her for that.

That being said, yoongi was always on his best behavior in that class--well in every class really-- but especially in that class, not wanting to make things any harder for his teacher. Most students were the same way in that course. just trying to make everything as easy for her as they can.

this was merely the introductory robotics class though, seeing as yoongi didn't take it in ninth nor tenth. so he of course, was the sad little sole eleventh grader in that class. it's alright though, he's technically got the correct number of credits for his grade level, four more than needed actually since he acquired four credits back in eighth grade. So catching up on this one credit is really nothing.

As much as he cared for the teacher, the class in itself was pretty boring so the pretty pink haired boy found himself zoning out until the bell rang about forty minutes later.

when said bell rang yoongi all but jumped out of his seat and made his way to his locker, which he just shoved his books into before doing a quick lipgloss check in the mini mirror inside. Now yoongi's constantly perfect--or as close to perfect as he can make himself considering he occasionally has annoying little breakouts that like to appear when he needs it least and my god. the stubborn backne is the literal worst.-- appearance gives everyone this notion that he's an organized individual but really, he's anything but. Both his locker and his bedroom serve as proof of that.

Once he finished touching up he shut the door and leaned up against it to wait for his best friend. He received a few flirty winks from passerby' and also a few crude comments ("ew look at the little sissy boy") but he just turned a blind eye to it all. He wasn't interested in any of the guys for one, he's fucking straight thanks. And then he really just didn't give a single shit about their negative words. They honestly didn't affect him in the least. especially because he knows that they're only being said to him since he won't allow any of those guys to lay a crummy ugly finger on his cute little body.

anyone that had said anything to yoongi or had wanted to say something to him shut up immediately though once seeing the fluffy headed boy headed his way. Now of course this is the typical bad boy is best friends with the small feminine boy situation and of course neither of them minded it whatsoever. yoongi saw jungkook as a protective force of sorts and jungkook completely lived up to that, hence why every naysayer scurried along their merry way when he came into view. A good many of them had already received a hard punch to the jaw from him on yoongi's behalf and once you experience one of those-whoa. That's enough to make you wanna make sure it never happens again. Ever. but, ya know. some people just dont learn until it actually happens to them. how tragic.