A Note Before You Read On...

**This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons, living or otherwise, is purely coincidental. All canon characters/settings belong to their respective comapnies. Tabitha Lyght belongs to me**

**Book 1 of the Lyght Series**

**This story contains strong language, mild adult situations and character deaths**

**No Martians were harmed in the writing of this story**

I believe that pretty much covers it! If there is anything that you can do, please make sure to review/critique/comment; those things make me a jittery mess but it will eventually make me smile and improve! Just a reminder (and I hate doing this because it feels like some lame excuse) that this book is revision #1; I am in the works of revision #2... and possibly revision #3... might as well invite revisions #4-10 while I'm at it! But, yeah; you get it! This work is a polished rough draft (you should've seen the original... )!

Many many thanks to those who have read this story and enjoyed it as well as to those who took the time to follow/fan me. I have notifications set to go to my email and you guys just don't know how much I light up whenever I see that someone fanned/followed/voted/commented; it usually happens whenever I'm having a crappy day and it's the only thing that makes me smile! 

Anyway... happy reading!