Copyright

A/N: Welcome! I'm so glad you've decided to take a peak in my newest book, Red & Blue With Two! Right now, this will have updates every two weeks until it is finished (which I plan to do outside of Wattpad.) If I'm lucky, I'll have it done or near that within a couple uploads and then will add updates weekly or even twice in one! But, for now, here's the rest of my very important message (VIM)!

🍉🍊🍍

Summary:

For years, Andy Halstead pretended to live the American Dream, hiding her husband's abusive nature by sacrificing her safety and happiness. The night her son witnessed Jim's violence was her wake up call. Resolute to turn her life around for the sake of her children, Andy fled with them. But she knew Jim would head to heaven and hell to find her - remind her that disobeying her vows meant nothing less than her death.

🍉🍊🍍

Excerpt:

Jim was a brilliant family man: affectionate, encouraging, intelligent, kind, a model dad - father-of-the-year material. Jimmy Jr. idolized the man, Sally was too young to understand, I supposed. Somehow I was aware she liked daddy dearest a bit less than her brother though. Regardless, they adored him ... and I did too.

"Why did you stay?" El shot up again while wringing her fingers.

I wanted to confess my children, employment status, financial burdens, religious commitment, anything else but "love is blind." Of course, all of those excuses were serious considerations, but after shit hit the fan, I still loved Jim Halstead.

🍉🍊🍍

Now to the boring stuff, sorry. 😛

Legalities: COPYRIGHT © 2017 Melody Hall

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior written permission of the publisher.

In laymen's terms: Do not steal any of my work or this cheese isn't the only thing this mouse will eat.

I support ProjectWomanUp, please check out the external link for their profile and join the movement if you so choose. 😊 Thanks again for reading this VIM!

Best regards,

Mel (🍉🍊🍍)