Meetingz~

Jean's POV~
<Jean and Eren have been a couple for 6 years now and they just got back from a successful mission>

*Jean walks into Eren's room and sees Armin showing him a book. When Armin sees Jean he runs off with a smile brushed across his adorable little face. *
"Hey, Jäger!" I say and hug him.
"No need to say what you eat Horse-Face!" Eren chuckles and hugs me back.
"Wow, nice joke!" We both laugh...
*Eren smiles as he wraps his arms around Jean's neck*
"So what brings you here?"
"Oh yeah.. Uh.. An important question that cannot wait any longer.. ..... *5 second pause* We have been dating for like 6-ish years now and I was thinking, why the hell aren't we married? So Jäger... *gets on one knee*Will you be my asshole and marry me?"  I smile and tilt my head slightly.
*Eren blushes madly and jumps into Jean's arms.* If you be my dick!!! Yes!! Yes of course I will!!!!" He laughs and hugs me.
"Yes?..... YES!!!" I kiss Eren full of passion and a tear of joy drops from my eye.
"I love you Asshole!!!" I whisper in his ear after I pull away softly from our kiss. Eren wipes my tear away and I blush even more.
"I love you, Dick!" We fall on Eren's bed laughing and Eren says,
"Let's go tell the guys the good news!!"

(Heya this is my first Fanfic that I think is gonna go super far. I got lot's of plans for this book and want to say, God damnit Eren. Hehe. I sort of ship this. I mostly ship, Ereri and Jearmin. My girlfriend loves this ship with all her heart and I dedicate this book to her. Half of the credit goes to her. This is our Jearen RP that I put into a story. I am Jean she is Eren. Byeeee guys)