Note about Max's background

Max background :

His dad is a businessman and his mom is a beautiful waitress. His dad already have a wife and his mom is his mistress. Yes so Max is an unwanted child. He was abandon by his parents.

He never got a proper love from anyone , all his mom do is work to put him to school. At school he learn to socialize and things like that.

*spoiler*

A couple of times he wanted to commit suicide but Ken always got him. Ken was the one who help him to get back to his path little by little and they become the Gold Lifes.

Max always been a player , everything about him is perfect but only from outside. The inside is broken.. tear and just full of painful scars.

Once he saw Rose for the first time , he likes her. Rose is beautiful and not to mention when she's smile. Max find her very interesting.

Max never makes a move to Rose until Rose turn 17 but since 14 Rose already show her interest to Max. At Valentines day , His birthday and some occasion.. Rose always give him presents. Sometimes it's handmade and sometimes is things that she save up for months to buy that thing.

Max love it.. he saw Rose is different so he start to have feelings for her but he never let it out. Max always do things that can make Rose's knee go weak and just love him more but he never claim her.

Everytime he went out with other girls.. it's just because he loves the feeling of being love by so many girls and just use them to fulfill his need while he never do that to Rose.

He cherish her and just respect her in many ways.. that's why in the end he always go back to Rose. Always.. he always go back to Rose

When Rose gave him things as a present , he always keeps it. Taking a picture of it and save it inside his phone to look at it again and again. No one ever do that to him.. the girls that worship him just want popularity and sleep with him but Rose.. shows her love a lot.

For him Love from Rose is not enough so that's why he still sleeping around. While he knows Rose will never go anywhere but when she start to get piss and break down Max already caught her again and again until Rose's get into her limits..

Understand that Max is lacking , his background isn't good that's why he's lacking.. you guys might not understand why he's lacking in this story but you'll understand it on the last book.

Sorry that I can't reveal anything in this book but.. I promise you everything will be reveal on the last book because the last book is the history about their meetings.. and backgrounds and everything :)

Thankyou,
Beyondlocks