Chapter Three / Edited

Tomika's POV

I was in my front yard waiting for Freddy.

I saw him and we went of to the park. But first. We took a selfie. Because Freddy wanted to take a selfie. He says for a memory.

Two minutes after we arrived at the park I saw someone running and crying and somebody else chasing after the person.

It took me a moment to realize it was Summer and Zack.

"Freddy. Summer is crying!" I said and grabbed Freddy's hand. We ran after Zack and Summer.

"Summer!" Me and Freddy shouted as we saw Summer and Zack... hugging? on the sidewalk... No Tomika, you're not jealous the type. I mean you are but you're the best at hiding it.

"Tomika!" Summer said letting go of Zack. She ran to me and Freddy.

"Summer I'm sorry. Freddy asked if I wanted to go with him to the park, I didn't want to be rude and say no." I said upset. Freddy looked at me with a confused look.

"No, it's fine." She said and hugged me. "Hello." Freddy said to Summer. Summer looked at Freddy and smiled.

Summer's POV

Nope! It is not fine! Grrrrrr! "Hello." Freddy said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey guys!" We all turned around to see Lawrence.

"Well, I guess we should have a picnic because all five of us are here." Zack said.

We all cheered and ran to the park.

So things ended up well.

Especially our sitting arrangement :
😎Freddy 😁Lawrence 😐Zack
😍Me    🍕🍔🍟🍗🍖  😏Tomika
           FOOD

Just then more friends of ours arrive and we had so much fun! By more, I mean two.

"Everybody! Selfie!" Tomika said so we all ran to her. "Say wheezer!" "Wheezer!"

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

I jumped on my bed and looked at the pictures that were taken today. I had a picture with Freddy. Oh it was perfect.

*work work work work work* I picked up my phone to see I received six voice calls. I played each of them one by one.

"Hey Summer that was fun! I really loved today, maybe another picnic next week?" (Washington)

"Yo wazzup Summer! I just want to say I really enjoyed today. We should hang out often." (Jayson)

"Hey Sum! This is Lawrence. Yeah that's it." (Lawrence)

"Summer. That was fun! Best picnic ever!" (Tomika)

"Hey Summer. Hope you had fun on our da- I mean picnic with our friends! I didn't say anything! LOL! What is wrong with me? Bye!" (Zack)

"Hey Summer. That was fun. Bye." (Freddy)

I was very happy because of that last message. I turned off my phone, put it on my nightstand and closed my eyes.

A/N

1738! Yo whats up hello! I know I write so weirdly. But I believe I am very talented, just like all of you. And sorry for no sooner update. School is in the way.