Chapter #4

*****Cassiopeia's POV*****

***4 months later***

I walk into the house after a long day of exams with Mr Feeny when Josh runs over and lifts me over his shoulder, running out to the car. I squeal in shock as I'm pushed into the front seat while Grandma and Grandpa sit in the back seat. Josh climbs into the drivers' seat and quickly drives away from the house.

I walk into the hospital to see Uncle Shawn sitting in the waiting area with Auggie, Riley, Maya, Farkle and Lucas. "Auggie!" I cheer. They all look toward me as Josh slings a blanket around my shoulders and Auggie runs at me. I catch him quickly and lift him up. I walk over to Uncle Shawn and sit down beside him. "How's homeschooling going, Cass?" Uncle Shawn asks. "A+ number 1601. Hurray." I yawn. He rubs my back and helps me lay down, my head on his lap. He hums a tune and I'm quickly out cold.

I wake up to being carried down the hospital corridor by Uncle Shawn, Uncle Eric walking beside us. He notice me looking around in confusion and smile widely. "Well would you look at that. Our Sleeping Beauty of a God Daughter is finally awake." Uncle Eric laughs. I reach my arms out to him and he quickly takes me from Shawn's arms, into his own arms. "The twins were born half an hour ago. So Cory just texted us to come to their hospital room." Uncle Shawn explains. He looks over his shoulder and shakes his head. He suddenly turns to a door a knocks on the door. It opens to reveal my Father and he signals for us to be quiet. We all head in and I'm set into one of the chairs in the room. Father lifts something up and walks over to me. I notice the yellow bundle of Blanket in his arms and my eyes widen. "Cassiopeia. I'd like you look meet your new baby sister, Bailey Abigail Matthews." He says. Uncle Shawn quickly takes the baby from him and he shows to hold her. I nod and take the baby into my arms. Her eyes open to reveal big brown eyes with swirls of green in them. She gurgles slightly and suddenly lets out a loud squeal. I flinch at the sound and she bursts into tears. My Mother and Father to me with a glare and Father takes her away from me quickly. My eyes brim with tears and I look at my hands. "Come on Cassie. We'll take you for a walk." Uncle Eric states, pulling me out of my chair. Uncle Shawn quickly follows and we head out of the Hospital. They sit with me underneath a tree and sit beside me. I burst into tears within seconds and Uncle Eric quickly pulls me into a hug. "They hate me even more now." I cry. They quickly enact a plan to cheer me up.

After two hours we walk back into the hospital room to see Mother and Father talking to each other. Uncle Josh, Grandma and Grandpa look over to us and signal for me to come over to them. I quickly move and sit beside them. Grandma places a blue bundle in my arms. "This is Quinn Henry Matthews." She states. I nod and look down at the small boy. He just stares up me and gives me a baby smile, his brown with green swirl eyes lighting up. I stroke his cheek with my finger tip and he lets out a giggle. I smile down at him until he is suddenly pulled out of my arms. I look up to see my Father glaring at me, before he walks to Mother. "Well we best get home. Cory, I'm disappointed with you." Grandpa states and leads Grandma, Uncle Josh, Uncle Eric, Uncle Shawn and I out of the hospital. I'm helped into the back seat by Uncle Eric and he buckles my seat belt quickly. "Why are you disappointed in me, Dad?" I hear Father ask. "Your eldest daughter was spending time with her baby brother and just because things with Bailey didn't go well for her, at the sound of Quinn giggling you immediately take him from her. I want you and Topanga to think about what you've done because it's practically what you've done for most of Cassie's life. I don't want you near the the house until you both apologize to her while meaning it." Grandma scolds and climbs into the passenger seat. The engine quickly starts and we drive away.

***Time Skip***

I sit with Mr Feeny working on some book work when the sound of digging fills the room. "I think that's enough work for today.  You can head home now, Cassie." Mr Feeny states. I nod and head out of the house only to be hit over the head by a shovel that just tossed dirt. I fall to the ground with a thump and everyone that was digging turns to me in confusion. "Oh no. Cass, give me your hands." Uncle Shawn says walking over to me. "Don't help her up. I've called Josh to pick her up." I hear Mr Feeny say. The group nods and turns around only to turn back around to stare at my teacher. "Well. I didn't know my family would trespass onto Feeny's property and hit my nearly fully educated niece with a shovel." I hear Uncle Josh say. He sits me up and uses a touch to look over my head. "Well. Cory and Topanga. Mom and Dad are going to kill you. We've got to make a late night trip." Josh says after a moment, turning the touch off and lifting me up. I lean my head on his shoulder and he takes off back to the house.

I watch as Mr Feeny walks into the room and send him a weak smile. "Well, I've just explained to the doctors what happened in my backyard. I'll come over once you've gotten out of here, Cassie." He states and walks back out. Grandma strokes my head as I close my eyes and I soon fall asleep.