4

[Baekhyun p.o.v]

Bang!
My tears already fall down my cheek as i saw my father collapse. His face covered with blood meanwhile his eyes still open. Looking at me before slowly shutting down. "No..." i wishper as my head hanging low. "Trouble maker did not deserve to live. Right, Mrs. Byun?" The tall handsome guy talking to my mother. Gun aiming to her head as she cried even more.
"All of you may leave, i can take care this shits" he demand, eyes this looking at my mother as he gesture his hand to make all of his men leave. I take this advantage to untie my hand. Struggle and it hurt so much. I can felt that the rope already harm my skin. But i have to escape and save my mom and revenge for my father. My mother sobbing become more loud. I try to keep my sobs. Afraid if he will get more angry and my mission to escape fail. He kneel down in front of my mom. His gun trailing from her head to her cheek. "You know how many my workers get hurt because of you stupid husband? You such a bart. Dont deserve live and you, with your entire family should die" he finish his sentence and raise his gun in the air, before dropping it and aiming back to my mom's head.
I can fell my hand already untie. Before he can shoot my mother, i stand up and push him. He and his gun felt to the ground i kick it so the gun will be far away from his reach. Before he can do anything, i hovering over him and i punch his cheek hard. He groan. He did not even struggle or try to push me. I punch him again about three time. As he look like he gonna pass out, i cup both of his cheek and lift his head up in the air before slamming it back to the ground hard. Now he fully pass out. I turn back to my mother and help her untie herself.
I kiss my father forehead. Mom doing the same before i grab her hand and run away finding the exit. I keep running through the hall with my mother's hand in my hand. After a moment i found a big window that can feet me and my mom to escape. I try to open it. Thanks god! Its open! I look down the window. Averything perfect! I gesture my mom to climb up the window as she do it as fast as she can. Well, shes wearing skirt right now. I looked back. If someone or anyone chasing us. "Baek, come on!" My mom calling me from outside. I climbed out and jump out. I looked at my mother's eyes, stroking her cheek and whip her tears away. I closed the window back as i hold my mother's hands. "Mom, now we have to stay together and strong! We have to move far away from here. This place is not save for us anymore. I promise you i will take care of you." She just nod. Afraid if she talk she would brust of tears again. Then I stand up and keep walking through the forest in front of us. Finally finding the road and walk back to home.

_________________________________________

[Chanyeol p.o.v]

I tried to open my eyes. My head hurt so much. After a minutes, i finally can open my eyes. After my eyes got comfortable with the light, i sit up. Processing about what just happen. My eyes suddenly felt on the death body near me. Now i remember. 'That kid!' I quickly stand up and march out the room and find my men. As i leave the room, i can saw nobody there. "Boys!" I screamed. A moment later, Suga, one of my men came from behind the door and run over to me. "Yes, sir!is everything alright?" He ask. I just want to shoot him right now but he is important. So i just keep my anger. "They fucking escape Suga!" I yelp. Suga seems shocked. "Omg, im so sorry, sir! We dont even know because there is no sounds at all. We also checked the CCTV but its nothing to be found because all of you are at the blind spot.

This is story...

Then I leave the place after asking Suga to assemble all of the men tonight.
______________________________________

After taking a nice warm bath, I went to my private library, take a seat on my expensive leather chair. Suddenly, all of the memory of this day keep playing in my mind like a tape out of blue. 'That boy, i saw something special in him. He has a spirit that can bring havoc to this world.'
I let my finger tracing between my hair. I cant stop thinking about the boy. Not even border to remember I have a meeting with my men tonight. Suddenly my phone vibrate, sign as incoming call. "SatanSoo? Why did he calling?" I quickly answered the call. "Hello?" "Hey dude! Forgot you have a meeting with all of us here? We waiting for you for about three hours here!" Kyungsoo said. Sending me out of my world and realise that i had a meeting with the men. Kyungsoo is my manager. He is my another manager beside Jongdae. He is my manager in my mafia world. Yes, you can call me gangster, mafia or whatever.
"Oh sorry, im forgot about it. Just say to the men that the meeting is cancel. All of you can go back to home. Oh yeah, they have a day off tomorrow. No need to train tomorrow, ok?" I said. Massaging my temple.
"Are you sure, Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo ask to confirm. "Yes" I answered with a nod and end up the call. I let out a heavy sigh slip out through my lips before standing up and go to my bedroom. This is gonna be the long journey. I had to find that boy. And that shit Mrs. Byun. They both have to be killed. How can I let him escape just like that?

_______________

[Third person P.O.V]

"Where are you going?" A brozen skinned boy asking Baekhyun who is busy packing his stuff into the box. Not even border to answer his one and only guy he talk too. Kim Jongin. Or Kai? They become bestfriend since they know each other from their day one in this world. Or he can just say that Jongin is his cousin? "I have to move from here." Baekhyun answered with a cold expression plastered his beautiful face. "What? But why? Why so sudden? Baek, how about me? What if i get bullied? Who will be there to help me? Baek please dont!" Kai shaking Baekhyun's body. Wanting the smurf to answer all of his questions. "Kkamjong! Calm down! Listen to me!" Baekhyun said while held both of Kai's shoulder, try to calm him down. "You know that my parents got into an accident yesterday right?" Baekhyun sit on his bed and gesture Kai to doing the same. "Yes! Of course i know!"
"You know what my father bump into? He bump into Park's company main entrance! You know they can do anything to us, right? Yesterday, we got kidnapped with them. My father get shooted in front of my eyes by them! But i manage to escape with my mother and now i have to move from here! I will go to Tokyo where is my grandparents. Along with my mother. I cant live here anymore." Baekhyun explain the whole story to his bestfriend who is shock till he speechless.
"I come with you!" Kai stand up and walk to his room to start packing his things. Baekhyun's eyes wide open. "What? No! You cant do that! This is too dangerous!" Baekhyun run out chasing Kai from behind. As they reached Kai's room, he start to take all of his clothes out from his closet. "Kai!" Baekhyun half scream wanting Kai to stop. "Baek! You are the only one that i have now! After my parents passed out 6 years ago, i just have you now. I cant lose you Baek! Do you really want me to stay here, get worried about you everyday, waiting for your call and get bullied? Please Baek! Let me go with you!" Kai held Baekhyun's hand. Squeezing it to gain more believe from Baekhyun. His one and only family that he have now.

So... yeah!!! Finally update... enjoy it you a piece of fluff!! 😂